Anything

As the large Dathomiri ship landed they saw droids had been attacking the Zanbar Death Watch base. With out being told, the Nightbrothers quickly rushed into battle against the droids. Maul looked at the Mandalorians and Feral
"I want you all to stay on the ship until Brother Viscus comes for you." Maul said to the Mandalorians.
"Feral, I want you to find Brother Viscus and what ever men are with him and hide in the command room in the base. Make your presence known and Dark. He must think you are me." Maul said and Feral nodded and ran off the ship.
"What about your legs Maul?" Satine said worried
"It's why I'm having Feral and Brother Viscus ambush them. I'll be behind them with my own group of men to reinforce them so we can capture Grievous and weaken Sidious' army. So far this droid army makes up half of his army taking them out will weaken him." Maul explained and quickly left to join the battle.

Feral and Brother Viscus watched as Grievous walked into the room.
"It's nice of you to join us General." Brother Viscus spoke as they stepped out of the darkness with the other Nightbrothers blocking the exit.
"Ah, Nightbrothers! I see that Maul isn't back yet." Grievous laughed "He won't leave that barren planet alive!"
Feral growled gripping his weapon tightly. "Maul will be safe if I have anything to do with it." Feral charged at the droid causing the others to follow him. Grievous easily sliced some Nightbrothers and kicked and pushed them away, but Feral was able to dodge the attacks.

Maul quickly moved in to the command room with Nightbrothers and Mandalorians behind him. Maul could sense his clan brothers fall one by one. Maul's stomach twisted had he told his brother to walk into his own death? Maul kept running to the room. He couldn't lose Feral. Not now. Not his only brother.

Grievous held Feral and Viscus in his hands holding them off the ground as his other two hands fought against the remaining Nightbrothers. Even with his mechanical body, Grievous could keep his attention on Feral and Viscus as they tried to fight their way out of Grievous' death grip and attack the onslaught of Nightbrothers. Both Feral and Viscus broke free, twisting Grievous' arms. Viscus was able to break Grievous' arm while Feral was about to break the other arm, Grievous twisted himself and managed to get a foot around Feral's neck.
"You Nightbrothers fought well but you and those Mandalorians will be nothing but a lost memory." Grievous pressed down on Feral's neck. Popping noises came from Feral's neck as he clawed at Grievous' leg and tried twisting his body in hope of throwing Grievous off. Grievous was busy fighting off the Nightbrothers to notice the charging being. Maul had threw himself at Grievous throwing the droid off of the now still yellow Zabrak. Maul regained himself and he kicked Grievous's head knocking the droid back to the ground. Maul had ignited the blue lightsaber and held it to Grievous's throat.
"Deactivate your droids or die. Or do both. It doesn't matter to me." Maul hissed at Grievous pressing the saber against Grievous' throat. Grievous had pressed a button on his wrist and glared at Maul.
"Wise decision General." Maul hissed than stabbed Grievous in the chest with the lightsaber. Maul pulled the saber down Grievous' chest as if he was gutting him. Maul kept his movements slow making sure Grievous felt every cut until his body shifted down.
After deactivating the lightsaber Maul looked over and saw Viscus over Feral. Maul couldn't see his brother his brother move at all. Not even the rise of his chest.
"Feral?!" Maul said rushing over to them
"He is still alive, but barely breathing, we must get him to a medical droid quickly." Brother Viscus informed Maul and the two of them carefully picked up Feral.
"Be careful if his head, keep it straight or you might cut off his air." Maul heard Brother Viscus tell him and it was the last thing Maul heard from the elderly clan leader. All he wanted to do was heal his brother and make sure that we would live.