02; Notice me, Iwa-chan!

"Iwa-chaaaaan-"

"Sorry, not today."

Lunch break just started and Oikawa was ready to flip tables.

"Why is it that you keep avoiding me? At least tell me what's going on!"

"I'm not avoiding you, I simply don't have much time at the moment."

"What, you have a girlfriend?!"

The setter expected some kind of denial, maybe even a punch, anything but the silence that followed instead. The ace took his lunch and before disappearing out of the room, he turned to his friend again.

"After school we can talk. Don't get the wrong idea."

So that's what it was, he thought. Someone was snatching his best friend away. Even though he didn't know who she was, but he already hated her. How could someone be that inconsiderate and use up all his time. How selfish. She could share at least.

"Hey, have you heard of the new student?"

Still slightly annoyed he began to overhear a conversation between his classmates while angry chewing his lunch.

"Who hasn't?! I heard she's European, but well, that's visible. Stunning appearance..."

What was that? A new beautiful girl? It must have been the girl he saw this morning. He wanted to tell Iwa-chan about it, he now recalled.

Now even angrier about his lousy friend, Oikawa stood up and stomped out of the classroom, looking for him and missing out on the further conversation. As if he could wait until after school.

"That girl just transferred a week after graduation from another school."

"Huh? Isn't that rather unusual?"

"I heard the girls at that other school were all ganging up on her. Mocking her until her parents made her switch schools."

"ALL the girls? That can't be true! Where did you hear that from?"

"Well they were a few who ignored the whole thing... My girlfriend goes to that school. Apparently, her best friend was the one who lead that group."

"Man, girls can be pretty ugly. It must have been jealousy, huh?"

"I don't know about that, but they were calling her Queen."

The guy tilted his head in confusion while the other one just tilted his shoulders.

"But isn't if funny? We have a grand King and now a Queen as well!"

"I can imagine that his fangirls would go crazy if something were to happen between them."

"Now don't forget the guys fawning over her! She's been shutting every one of them down the second they only look at her though."

"Isn't there a rumor she has a boyfriend?"

"Who knows. I saw her with Iwaizumi the other day. But, no way right?"

---

After a brief time of searching, Oikawa found the ace talking with someone. He couldn't quite see with who since the other person was standing around the corner of the building. As he called out to him, Iwaizumi took the empty paperbag where your lunch was just a few minutes before and put it over your head.

As Oikawa approached he wasn't sure what to say. The paper bag greeted him and was now waving at him. Or tried at least, it was facing the wrong direction. Iwaizumi also talked to him normaly, just like everythings normal.

"What is it, Shittykawa?! Something important?"

"... Who's the paper bag?"

"Who's a paper bag?!"

Now they were even playing dumb, acting completely oblivious to it. Oikawa's patience was wearing thin. He felt like he was taken for an idiot. Something was welling up inside of him and he couldn't keep it in anymore...

"IWA-CHAN, YOU IDIOT!!!"

and with that he ran off almost crying.