24; reliable

"Yo."

You turned to look into brown eyes. He was rather close, so you took a step back.

"You were with a girl just now, right?"

"What is it, are you jealous?"

"I overheard your fangirls talking and that girl might be in danger. I don't know for sure though."

"If you say so, I'll take care of her. Thank you. Sooo, class is starting, was that everything?"

"Just one more thing... Please don't ever avoid me again."

Taken aback by your big, sad puppy eyes he almost panicked, his eyes avoiding yours.
"Huh, uh" *cough* "I mean, of course, no problem, I never did- I mean."

Out of his pockets he took your phone and handed it to you.

"Look at the photos!"
With that he left with a wink to his classroom and you did as well.

Reaching your class just in time you ignored the stares and sat down.

Looking through your desk you found a note. The teacher already started the lecture but he didn't seem to notice how you unfolded the piece of paper.

If you agree to one condition we might not hurt that girl...
You will relieve us from our duties, such as :

cleaning the classroom,
helping the teacher
and the preparation for the sports festival.

Of course I don't see Oikawa-sama and her marrying, so let's say you'll obey me until they break up.

If you don't, well ... i guess the snow queen can care less.

You folded the note neatly and put it back. Sure, not that big of a deal. Tomorrow's already Friday and afterwards is golden week.

It might even really be over by then, who knows. He's the type to kiss and go out with someone else the next day after all.

Besides, who said they actually are going out?

No jealousy, only facts.

A smile formed on your lips. Mostly to bully the bullies, you weren't going to give them the satisfaction of seeing you anything but happy.

But actually it was a genuine smile. If you were able to help a friend, it made you a bit happy.

Which reminded you, he said to check the gallery?

You took out the phone, sliding threw to the pictures and-

*bump*
Everyone jolted as you threw your head hard on the desk.

You didn't knew what to expect but... this?!

As you lifted your red face, you locked the screen and saw that the teacher stood before you.

"Those things don't belong in class."

"Ah no this isn't- ppff- I'm sorry!"

Thinking about it more it made you laugh and you couldn't contain it. You apologised over and over and were gestured to leave the room, so you did still giggling.

The others watched you, taken by surprise and as soon as you closed the door, chatters started.

"Wow she's really pretty when she laughs."

"So she can smile!"

"She's not really a snow queen, is she? Who started that anyway?!"

"Maybe I should ask her to be friends?"

"Now everyone, quiet down!"

---

After school the fangirls left when it was time for cleaning, a few looked annoyed but before anyone could say anything you said that you would do their share.

They looked slightly confused but didn't seem to bother further.

So when you were the last person around, still cleaning, the door slid open.

"What are you still doing here?"

"Huh, Iwa-chan, don't you have practise? And where's Miura?"

"I don't have practise every day, I'm not Oikawa. And she went home, obviously."

"Don't you go home together?"

"She lives in the opposite direction. Besides, now why are you still here, and on top of it alone?"

Putting the broom back, you pointed to your desk with only the note on top. After reading it he ripped it apart.

"Well thanks for making new trash for me to clean up."

"Come one, let's go. You're done here."