27; fufufu~

The blackboard eraser dropped to the floor and you leaned down to get it, not facing the person that was talking to you.

"You're trying to help them so he doesn't fall for you, isn't that it?"

"Yes! That's it!" you turned to him with a beaming expression.

"!!! You-"

Suddenly the door flew open in a matter that made you both jolt. Oikawa looked at you rather annoyed.

"I have no clue what or who you're talking about but I don't like it and I want to go home already!"

The two of you stood there stiff. At first you both thought you were caught but his clueless face said otherwise, which made you ease up.

After all it might be best if he doesn't know about the note. At least for now.

"Why aren't you at practise?"
"Why don't you go home with that girl?"

"Aaahhhh I don't want to talk about that at all!!! Let's go to Iwa-chans place and play!"

Iwaizumi and you looked at each other confused but tagged along.

"Wait, why my place?!"

"But your mom always has sweets ready whenever I come to visit."

With that you three left together. You eagerly chatted about trivial things but it was fun.

You wished it could always be like this.

You three now have long reached the house and sat in his room, munching some snacks.

"Let's do something together during golden week!" Oikawa insisted but Iwaizumi only scrunched his face.

"I can't, we're going on a trip during that time."

"Then can I come along?" the brunette asked with sparkling eyes.

"No."

"Eeehhhh why not? I often tagged along and it was fine?"

"Aren't you forgetting someone?"

Now both boys watched you and you threw your hands up in defense.

"Ah no don't mind me! I already had a week full of events, I could use some time to relax."

"Trashykawa and you should do something together."

"Huh why should I?!" the setter protested.

"Why not? Is it that bad spending time with me?"

"That's not- usually you're the one who's annoyed of me!"

"I like spending time with both of you."

"You have a weird way showing it."

"I'm just teasing you, it's usually fun when you're around."

"Usually?! Do you want to start a war again?!"

"Oh come on now, we're already even. I got thrown out of class because of you."

"How so?" the other male now got curious too.

You took out your phone, searched for the picture when you got tackled and pinned to the ground.

"DON'T YOU DARE SHOW HIM!"

"Show me what?!" Iwaizumi got up to grab the device out of your hand.

"Nooooooooo I'm as good as dead."

While Oikawa was thinking about what he should mention as a death wish Iwaizumi's face scrunched up, now facing you.

"Unlock the phone"

"No can do."

"Huh?!" both males said in unison.

Being confused but utterly happy the king threw his arms around your neck.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

"If you don't want him to see it that badly then I can easily use this on you in emergency cases."

"HOW MEAN!"

"I'll be looking forward to spending time with you from now on.~" you said hugging back tight with an evil grin.

"NOOOOOOOO"

"Oh fine then, I'll just show him right now then." you let go by now but his grip on you just got tighter.

"Since when were you the devil?!"

"Oh I must have caught that from your highness."

"Pfft." he scrunched up, not liking it at all.

"How much longer are you going to hug me ..."

".....Until you delete the photo."

"Not gonna happen. Well I don't really care as long as the events from yesterday won't repeat."

"Huh what events?" Iwa-chans ears perked up again and you let out a chuckle to which the setter responded.

"You said that on purpose, didn't you?!"

"Heeh, me~? Of course not." If he can't see your grin than for sure he's able to hear it.