10; would you like to eat?

At first the boy eyed you worried. Seeing that you looked normal his face brightens like the sun in July.

"You're awake! How are you feeling? Do you want to watch a sci-fi movie with us? Do you like aliens? We have snacks, you can have some! What's your favorite snack? Have you ever eaten mochis? [...]"

Surprised by the amount of questions he bombarded you with - not sure which to answer first - you only stared until he grabbed your wrist und pulled you to the living room where Iwa-chan was sitting, who looked at you concerned.

"Are you really fine?"

You nodded while sitting down next to him, though still a little overloaded with the situation.

Being in an unknown house, even if it was Iwaizumis, somehow made you slightly nervous.

Looking around the room, you noticed that Oikawa was gone.

"He will come back in a second."

"Mmh"

"I know I told you he has a bad personality, yes even rotten you could say, complete trash, king of the underworld-"

When he realized he trailed off he cleared his throat.

*cough* "What I wanted to say is, instead of watching the movie he kept staring in the direction of my room. He was worried the whole time."

Right at that moment Oikawa came back, his arms were full with all kinds of snacks, some were already dropping to the floor.

He scattered them in front of you and sat down, smiling broadly and still watching you.

You on the other hand just blankly stared at the snacks.

His kindness almost moved you to tears, which is why now you looked at him with eyes close to bursting into waterworks.
What made him panick.

"EEH? EEEHH?! WHAT'S WRONG?"

You looked away, trying hard to hold back tears.

He's so kind to you and after what happened at school you couldn't stop anymore.

Launching at the alarmed setter, you wrapped your arms around him, pressing your face against his chest and started to cry loudly.

He was flushed, panicked even more.

When your grip tightened he snapped out of it and hugged you back tightly.

His arms around your neck, head right on top of yours. A relieved smile on his lips.

He was glad that you were trusting him now.

And somehow his embrace calmed you down a lot. Needless to say that you recognised the scent from earlier.

Your sniffles almost vanished completely after a short while, but you both stayed in this position for a little longer.

Iwa-chan grinned teasingly what only Oikawa was able to see. He blushed a little and tried to hide it somehow by snuggling closer to you.

That's when he noticed that you fell asleep, making him even more embarrassed.

---

"Hey Trashykawa, my mom made dinner for everyone."

"I'm fine. If I move I might wake her..."

"PPFFFFFFFT"

"stop laughing, or she-"

*grroooowwwl*

Slowly you opened your eyes. Apparently your stomach reacted to the announcement of food.

"Food? For everyone? Is it really fine?" You asked almost drooling.

"Y-yes."

Your eyes glistened and you jumped off the ground, following Iwaizumi.

You haven't eaten at lunch because of the matter with the uniform, so being hungry was an understatement.

Before eating you quickly wrote your mother a text that she wouldn't need to prepare dinner for her.

Then you sat down too and ate happily together with everyone.

After dinner you wanted to help with the dishes but you were told not to and Oikawa shoved you back to the living room, asking you a question

"It's getting late already, do you want to go home?"

A quick glance on your phone and you nodded.
"Yes, my mom already asked when I'll be coming back."

"Th-then .. should I walk you home?"

"...Are you blushing?"

"NO! Of course not, why would I, not at all!"

What a tsundere , is what you thought. But it's cute too.