30; the Queen-Act

Oikawa didn't let the stares bother him and continued talking.

"But I had no intention of playing victim because I didn't do anything wrong. How is it my fault that I'm a little popular?!"

Your pulse got quicker for a second. Aside from how stupid he worded it, there was truth in his words.

And to boot, it was one that you failed to see until now.

"So being handsome isn't as great as everyone thinks, huh?" Miura sighed.

"I wouldn't say that. As you can see, I'm doing perfectly fine. But I guess it depends on how you use it."

In your body there was something like a click, most likely your head but it set your heart rate higher and higher and you felt how you got more and more excited.

You got on your feet, dusted the dirt from your knees, flipped the hair out of your face and started walking off, waving and talking without looking back.

"I have some business to take care off, I'll be back in a minute."

It was clearly audible that you were grinning all over your face, besides your back was straight and your head held high.

You really needed this. You needed to realise that badly.

Never give in being treated a victim.
You're better than that.

Walking through the hallway, confidence in every step, students cleared your way, words weren't even needed.

In a matter of seconds you reigned the ground you stepped on, but there was still someone who needed to know.

Arriving at your destination you slid open the door and scanned the room, finding quickly the person you searched for.

Taking a few steps into the room, locking eyes with your enemy, she began barking as soon as she figured what you were here for.

"Oh if that isn't the queen! My, just where are your subordinates? Did they leave you already?"

She started laughing with two other tall girls that seemingly guarded her. But it died out as soon as they heard you giggling.

"It's such a shame really. You're such a pathetic being, it's almost sad. You act all big but I guess for a shrimp like you that's the only way."

Everyone's mouth were agape, close to hit the floor. They obviously didn't expect you to talk back in such a matter.

"Small dogs bark the loudest, huh?"

You said making your way straight to the girl, ignoring her friends completely though they didn't dare to touch you.

Not stopping when you stood in front of her, she flinched and took steps back until she hit a desk.

Even now your voice was the only thing heard.

"Do you know why you ran into the desk just now? It's because you're scared of me.
And you always were.
Which is also the reason for your bullying.
You're so insecure that you use others to shut out possible rivals.
It's especially pathetic because you're not even making an effort to try and talk to him yourself.
Because you simply can't, you're just a coward.
You envy the girls that muster up the courage to talk to your beloved Oikawa-sama.
But eliminating rivals and only admiring him from a distance won't get you anywhere nor will it make him happy.
And I'm done with it. I'm sick of it.
So it will end here in this instant."

For a second silence filled the room until your foot steps broke through it, making your way to the door.

"O-o-or else? !" the girl finally dared to talk though it came out as a whimper.

"There's no >or else<. You will stop with that nonsense nevertheless."

You didn't even turn for that reply, making your way back to the others but stopping once more at the door.

"Oh and... with this I'm accepting it. The title of the Queen."

In the corridor stood your friends who had followed you earlier. Iwaizumi patted you on the head.

"Well done! Though I do wish that you're not getting any more like Trashykawa."

"You were so cool right now!!!" Miura beamed at you, happy about your boost of confidence.

"Let's go back though, it's getting quite noisy here." you mumbled slightly embarassed by their praise and the stares of the other students.

Besides, Oikawa didn't say a word, which was slightly unsettling because- it's Oikawa.