60-04; important matters

For Oikawa that day was really fun, despite what happened at volleyball earlier. He had people who were there and cared for him.

And they currently both lied next to him.

In the early morning the brunette was the first one to wake up in the bed of your parents. He was used to wake at that time to jog around the neighbourhood. But he didn't feel like it right now.

Your body was scrambled next to his, your face just barely away. He felt your warm breathing on his cheek.

On his other side was Iwaizumi, though upside down. His feet were close to kick the setter in the face.

After a while a loud grumbling noise was heard and afterwards the ace slowly sat up, blinking a few times, then rubbing his eyes.

"You're awake?" the setter spoke in a soft voice to not wake you up and the other nodded.

Now standing up completely he stretched once more before speaking.

"I'm gonna make breakfast. Wake her and get down, I'll be done in about 10 minutes."

He nodded, sitting up in bed and the other left.

"Hey... wake up..." Oikawa hummed softly stroking your cheek.

You opened your eyes though still half lidded. He stood up from the bed and reached out his hand.

"Come on, Iwa-chan is making breakfast."

Your lips pursed and now as well reached both arms to him.

"Hug?"

His heart made a leap and he was close to give in.

"N-no, we should-, we-"

"Please?"

"..."

He quietly crawled back and slumped in your arms, which folded around his neck and he wrapped his around your waist. His ear lied on your chest and he could hear your heartbeat. He liked the idea that it was beating for him.

"...Iwa-chan will get mad at me." he mumbled, despite there wasn't a tone of worry.

"I love you, Tõru."

If you'd had been laying on his chest, you could have heard his heart stop beating for a few seconds. He sighed deeply before melting into your arms, now dozing off again.

---

"Didn't I tell you to wake her up and come down?!" Oikawas eyes fluttered open inmediately. Iwaizumi stood in front of the bed, his arms crossed.

"Breakfast is ready, get up, both of you."

"...Hug?" still drowsy you reached out one arm towards him while the other was still around Oikawa.

"You want a hug?" his face was unfaltered, even a bit grim. You could feel how Oikawas nails dug into your back as if he was scared.

Slowly the ace set up one foot on the bed, then the other.

"IWA-CHAN DON'T!" Oikawa started yelling terrified, which woke you fully.

And only now you realised that he didn't just look a bit grim.

He looked ferocious.

"KYAAAAHHHHH"
"DON'T WRESTLE US!"

At Oikawas and your screams his expression turned relaxed and he got down from the bed again.

"If you're awake that's fine. Come now."

And the both of you followed suit.

---

"It's summer now..." you mumbled, thinking of all possible activities you could do during your free time.

"Iwa-chan let's practice today!" and there went your plans for the summer. You guessed that he would only want to play volleyball during vacation.

"What do you want to do?" Iwaizumi ignored the setter and faced you instead.

"I'm not too sure, there's a lot I didn't see yet. I haven't even been to Tokyo."

"Then why don't we go this week? We can take a train in the morning and leave in the afternoon. And we still have the whole day."

"Really? Oikawa you're coming too, right?" you beamed at him happily but he only frowned pouting.

"...yeah Tõru is coming too." he spoke of himself in third person and you blinked confused.

At the same time there was a knock on the door. You stood up to open it while the boys stayed, cleaning the kitchen.

Upon opening it there stood a beautiful woman with a baby in her arms.

"Hello, is Tõru here? Can I talk to him?"