55; obsolete

The next morning you took the school bike while Oikawa got carried with Iwaizumis bike.

"But I don't want to be taken to school by you!" he whined though it was more aggressive than usual.

"Shut up already or I'll hit you." the friend wasn't fazed at all however.

So he did as he was told and accepted it, grumbling all the way. It's not like Oikawa couldn't walk, wearing the brace short walks were fine, but to school and back was just a little too far.

At the shoe lockers your way parted with the third years and Oikawa fumbled a crumbled paper out of his pocket.

"Nee~ Iwa-chan, you didn't use to call me Tõ-chan right?"

"You know all the things I call you, Trashykawa."

The brunette now passed him the paper.

"Those are scribbles, so what?" the ace huffed.

"Not scribbles but letters. My nephew can't write yet though... then I guess it's from her."

"Have you heard anything from her again?"

He only shook his head, folding the paper and putting it back.

"Well, you have someone else now anyway. Besides that was ages ago. So who cares."

"But don't you think it's weird? That it suddenly appeared like that, I mean."

"Not at all, you probably just forgot that you had it. If you're hoping that it's destiny and that she will suddenly stand before your door, then forget it."

"That's not it at all, I'm long over her. I guess it's only because she was my first love that it bothered me. But you're right, who cares. Besides..." he grinned from ear to ear. "I have a date on Saturday."

"That's good then. Else I'd have a valid reason to beat you up properly if you made her cry again."

"Properly?! Are you saying you went easy on me last time?!"

"I'm saying you should be careful and treat her better than yourself."

"I am. Just yesterday I pulled her onto the bed and- Ooww! How mean, don't hit me!"

---

"So Oikawa-kun finally has a date?" Miura chirped happily.

It was lunch break and only her and Oikawa were present at the moment.

"Oh so you've heard already?" he was really proud of himself for some reason, not knowing that it's mostly Iwaizumis efforts.

Both shared their excitement, chatting eagerly over how they imagined the date will be.

"By the way, is Iwa-chan your first love?"

"Uhm well... I've had one sided crushes before but nothing like what I feel for him now so... How about you?"

"I was in love once before but I was 5 so... maybe it doesn't even count."

"Maybe, but maybe it does. You're the one who decides that."

"Mmh... then I'll decide that Joõ-chan is my first."

"Your first what?" you now showed up with a glaring Iwaizumi next to you, who misunderstood the meaning behind his words and was close to kick him.

"Joõ-chan~, you're late!" he complained yet smiled since he was happy to see you.

"Ah sorry, I was still talking with Kageyama... don't look at me like that!"

"Tsk." offended he crossed his arms.

"Jealousy makes you ugly." If only that was true. It was so adorable how he pursed his lips and held his head slightly down. His eyelashes seemed even longer that way. Not to forget his cute wavy brown hair that swayed slightly in the wind.

Honestly, this pretty little sh-

"Cut it out." you didn't realise how you've been scowling at Oikawa until Iwaizumi pulled you out of your thoughts. "He's that frightened that he's close to tears."

"I'm not!" but he was indeed and you quickly apologised.

---

"What have you been talking about with Kageyama?" Miura asked innocently.

"Oh ehm, nothing really, nothing important. Oowww!" the envious male flicked your forehead.

"What was that for?!" But he only faced the other way.

"She's not your girlfriend yet Trashykawa, she can talk to whoever she wants. Even if it's with Kageyama or Ushiwaka, it's her choice." Iwaizumi stated.

"More like Ushibaka..." you said softly to yourself but Oikawa heard it regardless, making him leap towards you.

"You're the best, I'm sorry I flicked your forehead... shall I kiss it better?"

"No need to, it doesn't even hurt." but he already brushed your hair to the side and kissed it regardless.

"Joõ-chan is so cute when she blushes." he chuckled.

"Shut up..." you pushed him aside, beginning to eat your lunch.