31; dull talks

The whole time you felt Oikawa staring holes into you but he still avoided eye contact.

"What is it ..."

"Huh? You're talking to me?"

"You're being weird."

"It's nothing, really..."

Not even now he looked at you. He fidget the whole time, it made you kind of nervous.

When you gave Iwaizumi a questioning look he only grinned. Which meant not to worry so, you guessed it was fine?

"Well with this the matter with the note is finished, huh?" Miura spoke when you reached your usual place again.

"What note?" the setter asked but got ignored.

"I guess so, well I am still going to help with the preparations for the sports festival. The fangirls shouldn't bother me so I guess it will be fine."

Iwaizumi grinned at the other male before speaking up.

"What a coincidence, Oikawa is in the committee as well, he can keep you company."

He groaned and Miura and you looked puzzled.
"What about training? Won't he miss it?"

He threw you an angry look, which was kind of funny and you tried to hide your grin but of course it went unnoticed.

"Stop laughing, it's not funny at all! Our coach signed me up to make sure I'm taking breaks!"

The ace just interrupted coldly.

"It's your own fault, you're always the first one training in the morning, you attend afternoon practise every day and even stay longer for God knows how long and occasionally even practice at lunch break."

"Though isn't that kind of impressive?" you interjected, making the setter's heart flutter at the statement.

"If he ends up hurting himself then the effort will be in vain. He's just being reckless. However... lately he's not been that hellbent on overworking. It seems he's taken interest in an alien."

He said with a smirk while the other male had to argue.

"That's not true at all! I'm merely taking my role as a supporting senpai serious."

"As long as you take more breaks I don't really care."

Their little dispute made you smile, so you voiced your thoughts, not knowing that it would have consequences.

"Iwa-chan you're such a mom."

"Haha see Iwa-chan, I'm not the only one thinking that!"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE TWO PEAS IN A POT!"

The ace gave your head a weak hit while the other male received one with a lot more force.

However, that's when you swore to keep an eye or two on his practice schedule.

---

As you got back to your classroom you noticed that there were less of Oikawas fangirls.

Usually they gathered here together but right now only the ones in your class were here.

But you guessed it was because break was almost over.

However everyone's eyes were on you and instead of your usual poker face you tried smiling and ...

In short, the result was positive.

---

"Alright class is over, I'm wishing everyone a great golden week! And the ones who are helping with the sports festival, don't forget that you have a meeting today!"

You stood up from your desk, grabbed your things and went straight for the meeting.

Perk was that you didn't need to clean the room.

Reaching the conference room you sat down on a free seat. Rarely anyone was here yet so it was quiet.

That changed in a matter of seconds as screams started echoing in the hallway.

They stopped in front of your room and when the door opened a tired boy appeared.

He waved to the girls before closing the door and slumped on the seat next to you.

"Tiring, huh?"

He lied his arms on the desk, resting his head upon before teasingly answering.
"You tell me!"

"How should I know, I don't have a fanclub."

"You do."

"Huh?"

"You do."

"I heard you clearly- ...It's kind of a weird feeling."

"Mmh, they're good people though."

"What makes you say that? You met them? !"

"More like, they called me out. But only to ask me something. I might just join them."

"You want to join my fanclub?!" you chuckled.

"Yeah well, who knows, maybe I'm crazy for you."

"I can't argue with the crazy part."

You both laughed though his weird behaviour from earlier was still on your mind.

But it had to wait until you were going home together.