37; Sports Festival (1)

After weeks of preparation it was here.

You were really excited compared to your male friends, who were busy with other things.

But you couldn't blame them, there soon was a tournament coming up and you admired their passion.

So when you were able to you would take over Oikawas tasks, and right now that meant taking out the trash.

A few meter away you saw something shiny in the corner of your eye.

A keychain?

You picked it up and put it in your pocket, it would surely bring you luck and you honestly needed it.

Before the activities started the principal held a speech, though it was uninteresting and your eyes trailed over your surroundings.

The students were divided in two teams, red and white.

Oikawa was in the red team.

Miura, Iwaizumi, Kageyama and you were in the white team.

Of course Oikawa made a fuss and wanted to switch with Kageyama but the teachers permit.

Looking around some more you saw a lot of parents, watching their children. When you spotted yours they gave a small wave and you waved back.

They were watching you.

It was just slightly pressuring.

However the speech was over and the activities started.

And even though Oikawa was in the opposing team he stayed with the rest of you, warming up for the hurdle race.

"Wish me good luck!"

"No can do, I'll cheer for Iwa-chan and Kageyama."

"Just you watch me and in the end you'll be cheering for me."

Pouting he made his leave for the starting line.

It was amazing though, the way he easily leapt over the hurdles. But Iwaizumi was just as good, even a bit faster and Kageyama was just barely behind them.

And the first person that made it into the goal ...

Iwa-chan 1 : 0 Oikawa

"It's because you didn't cheer for me!" he came running towards you.

Leaving his whiny figure behind, you walked to the obstacle race.

You weren't the fastest runner but quite good at keeping your balance and somewhat flexible, you hoped it would even it out.

The easiest was running over the bar, later on Oikawa told you that you looked as elegant as a cat there.

Overall you were about average. You couldn't keep up with the boys but you were ahead most of the girls.

Iwa-chan patted your head and said you did great.

The next game was ridiculous. You saw it for the first time and you understood why females weren't allowed to join. 

Two poles, around it boys fighting. Apparently they had to bring the pole down on the ground.

On top of either poles were Oikawa and Iwaizumi, but the red team brought the white one's down first.

Oikawa 1 : 1 Iwa-chan

Assuming that the worst part was over was a mistake. During the more or less violent conquer a lot of the shirts were ripped.

Which of course resulted in a lot of screaming.

Surprisingly Oikawas wasn't damaged as bad until Iwaizumi walked up to him and tore it.

"Iwa-chan what was that for?!"

"Tsk, the others only went nice on you because they didn't wanted to rip your shirt because they knew the girls would be over you."

Miura, that stood next to you was covering her eyes.

"It's fine already, they all got a new shirt."

"Thank you, I - EEK!"

"Just kidding~"

Suddenly Oikawa ran towards you and hid behind you, Iwaizumi following slowly and threatening.

"Assikawa, I dare you to repeat what you just said."

"Well, I'll be going then..." you said trying not to stand between the half naked males.

"You can't!" the brunette gripped onto your shoulders, trying to hold you in place.

"I have to. Tug of war is next and I'm participating."

Quickly you got away from them, though that just now was a lie.

In fact it was something else that you were more or less forced to join.

You successfully kept it a secret from Oikawa until now and somehow you had to prevent him from finding out.

By now you had walked into the school building, to a room with a lot of girls from your team.

"There you are, finally!"
"You're sure you want to do it?"

"Y-yes! I'll manage somehow."

There were a lot of uncertainties in your head right now but you would find a way.

Somehow.