20; I mean Ass-

Both of you stared at your phones.

"While I was here waiting I played until the battery was dead. Sorry but I can't use mine."

"I don't have any money left ..."

"Huh?"

"My bills were too high so my mom got me a prepaid card... I only have about 2¥ left, not enough for another message."

"Splendid..."

Both of you were pouting angrily.

"Stupid Kageyama..." the male muttered under his breath.

"Stupid Oikawa!" you shout "don't blame this on others, especially after I told you to use the key yourself!"

"Buuhhh..."

Once again it became quiet. You began building a couch or bed-like object out of sports mattresses.

"What are we gonna do?"

"The only thing we can do. Spend the night here."

"Eeehhh"

"God Oikawa, I swear I'll kill you if you whine one more time."

He turned away sulking and hugging his knees.

Outside the street lights turned on, at least it wasn't completely dark.

For who knows how long you didn't exchange any words.

After a while you stood up and reached for your jacket. You hid it in case you would start to freeze while waiting in here earlier.

You tossed it onto Oikawa's head.

"You're freezing right? Even in this dim light I can see you're shivering."

"It's fine, you're the girl, you should..."

When he turned to speak you noticed that his lips are starting to turn blue.

He was only wearing a shirt and shorts after all.

"Don't be stubborn okay? I don't need it, I'm not cold."

He seemed to think it over and then pushed his hands through the holes.
"Thank you..."

"No Problem." you smiled trying to lift the atmosphere.

You moved back to the mattress, sitting down. Still eyeing you he decided to sit down next to you as well.

However, after more time passed the temperature continued to drop. No matter how warm the winter uniform was during the day, it wasn't enough anymore.

Then you felt something warm on your back.

The male snuggled close and put the jacket around you both.
"If you're cold just say so."

"Thank you."

"No problem" he smiled back genuine.

Soon it was getting more comfy and it was hard to keep the eyes open.

"Don't! You need to keep awake! If you fall asleep you'll die!"

"You're overestimating, I won't die."

"Please don't!" he pulled you into his arms, embracing you tightly.
"I don't want you to die!"

"...that's not supposed to be an excuse to hug me, is it?"

"N-no as if I wanted to get close to you... but it's warmer too this way, isn't it?"

"Well of course, it is well known that exchanging body- ..."

Suddenly an idea hit you.
"Gosh how could I have not thought of this sooner!"

You took Oikawa's phone and yours to put your sim card into his device. After turning it on you were able to call anyone.

"How could I have not thought of this sooner?! Kageyama has the key, you said?"

You scrolled through his list until you found the entry "Tobio-chan".

While dialing you turned to Oikawa.
"Is he your boyfriend? You're not even calling Iwa-chan by his first name, are you?"

"Are you stupid?! I'm not into guys at all and even if I were I could do muuuuch better! BAAKA BAAAAKA!"

He sticks out his tongue and you sigh until you heard the other line connecting.

"Oh is that Tobi- eh I mean, Kageyama-kun?" ... "ah I'm in your year and acquainted with your senpai, Trash- I mean Ass-, *gosh* OIKAWA!" ... "Well actually, you have the key to the gym right? Could you maybe open it?" ... "because I'm still in here just like Oikawa." ... "Thank you very much, you're a lifesaver!"

"...what was that about Trash?"

"Oh I thought you knew how I felt about you?" you said innocently but mockingly.

"So mean, you sound more and more like Iwa-chan! So cruel!"