05; Horaay, Horaay!!

Suddenly a loud high-pitched scream echoed throughout the room, which made you shriek and oikawa stumble forward, ending in a slight hug.
He pushed you away hard, making you shortly shut your eyes in pain.

Not having any idea of the current situation you just observed the ongoing scene.

Oikawa standing before you,
an irritated look on his face,
slightly red but only for a split second.

A small figure, you only catched a slight glimpse of,
dissapearing out of your view.
Probably a girl.

Oikawa now too made his way to the exit.

"Oikawa, wait!"

But he didn't.

"I just wanted to- .. I'm sorry!"

Now he stopped, not looking at her, not saying anything.

"Ehm... and that's it... I'm sorry."

He turned to you with a sharp gaze, slight dissapointment in his eyes.

"Are you saying you're giving up?!"

You tilted your head confused.

"This and that are two different things, don't you think? I apologised because I'm reflecting on my actions. I want to take responsibility for what I said and did."

Not shifting your gaze, your eyes locked persistent with his. His expression softened, his lips formed a slight smile and he averted his vision. If he won't mess up now, he can use the situation perfectly.

"Good, then... how about you apologise properly first? Not with words I mean, but with actions?"

You looked at him skeptical.
"What, you want me to play your maid? !"

"Buaha-" he covered his mouth to prevent from bursting out in laughter, still his muffled voice was clearly audible. When regaining his cool, he just waved with his hand.

"No, no of course not." (Though he was indeed very fond of that idea) "but instead you could - I don't know - cheer for me at practise?"

"... that's it?"

He nodded with a bright smile, that was obviously fake.

"Where's the catch?!"

His smile turned into a devilish grin, he was incredibly content with this situation. He had you exactly where he wanted, and you just continued to play into his hands.

"Oh honey..."

He couldn't stand the distance anymore. Moving towards his prey slowly, stopping at your neighbours desk and leaning onto it, when suddenly his devilish grin turned into that of a child, ecstatic and overjoyed.

"How about wearing a cheerleader outfit since it fits the occasion?"

You didn't know weither it was his innocence or simply perverted. After shortly considering it you accepted.

"Well, it should be fine. I hope you're at least decent in whatever you do."
You don't always mean to say stuff like this. It's more like, you can't help but put people down to earth, who are high in the heavens.

"Mmh so you don't know I'm the captain of the team?"

"I only know that you're in the same club as Iwa-chan. Volleyball, huh? My least favourite sport, but, whatever..."

"You suck at it, am I right?"

You shrugged and blushed heavy, which made oikawa only laugh.

"Hahaha you're so cute, Joõ-chan!"

You flinched. This nickname doesn't recall the greatest memories.
"Please don't call me that."

"Why? It's different from the >Queen< that the others been calling you, but it has the same meaning."

You carefully eyed him. It seems alright, you thought. It felt like you were getting along fine for now. And he's Iwaizumi's best friend so, maybe you could open up to him.

"Say, what do you think why they call me Queen?"

"I guessed because of your looks."

"And I guess if that were it, I would feel charmed by that nickname but I'm not!"

A silence went through the room. You needed a short break, to collect yourself so you wouldn't show just how much of an impact the past events had on you. Oikawa seemed to understand, he waited patiently for you to continue.

But you couldn't.

*SIGH* "I'm sorry, I'll tell you another time."

Looking down quite a bit, he ruffled through your hair, not knowing that it was one of your favorite things in the world. He stood up, making his way to the door.

"You can tell me anytime, I always have time for my kouhais!" He said while holding up his peace sign and showing a genuine smile.

Still a bit dumbfounded, you smiled back.
"You're not such an asshole after all!"

"I don't even know where you got that idea from!"

"From Iwa-chan, of course!"
And with that you flashed your brightest smile, now secretly calling him one of your friends, but of course he didn't need to know.