38; Sports Festival (2)

"Isn't this a little short?" you tugged at your skirt trying to lengthen it in the process.

The girls who were with you admired your form that was put in a cheerleader uniform.

"No no it looks very cute, I'm so jealous!"
"You'll have everyone's eyes on you, Queen!"

"I'm not sure if I want that..."

During to a long cause of events, you ended up being the leader of the white team in the cheerleader contest.

Apparantly your fanclub approached you few weeks ago. At that time you were eating lunch with Iwaizumi and Miura, not knowing who stood before you.

"Excuse us Queen, but you are in the white team, isn't that right?"

"Yes, I am. May I ask who you are?"

To hear that they're your fanclub was surprising, because you, well... expected them to be all boys, but it was the opposite.

After you had that "showdown" (as they called it) they all started admiring you and joined together.

---

So after shortly practising once more everyone was heading outside.

You were glad that you weren't the only person wearing such clothes. It made you more comfortable in your skin.

However your Oikawa problem wasn't solved yet. When you told Iwaizumi he immediately declined.

"If he finds out, he will annoy me to no end."

And Miura said she couldn't during that time.

Is that it? No one else to ask?

Then it hit you. There still was someone.

And luckily you caught him at the vending machine at the exit.

"Kageyama! I need you, please occupy Oikawa during the cheering contest! You can do that right?"

"I don't think he's going to listen to me. Whenever I try to talk to him he calls me an idiot."

"Pleeeaaase can't you at least try? It will be embarrassing!"

"Is it really that bad if he watches you? It's not like he would laugh at you."

Thinking about it, he was right. It was something you haven't considered.

"For someone who only thinks about volleyball you always seem to find the right words. Thank you, I'm feeling confident now!"

You ran off to your team and shortly after the contest started.

Though it wasn't really a competition to begin with. But everyone was having fun and even more motivated than before.

You didn't understood yourself anymore, what made you so nervous earlier? And what's more, you didn't mind much beeing seen like this by Iwa-chan or the other boys from the start.

'How odd...'

---

Now came the time of the scavenger hunt. You signed up for it just like Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

However, because there were so many participants they split the boys and the girls.

But it wasn't that bad because you could watch your friends competing.

"Nee~ Iwa-chan, are you ready to lose?"

"Tsk, when did I ever lose to you?"

"Then how about a bet? The winner can decide on one thing the other must do!"

"Sounds good, I already got something in mind ..."

Both were totally fired up, which was kind of vexing. You had a feeling that in the end it would cause you trouble.

When the start signal echoed over the place everyone dashed towards the envelopes.

Iwaizumi started to run off to search while Oikawa was still fumbling with the paper.

As his eyes ran over the letters they widened and started to sparkle.

Sprinting to you, he grabbed your wrist, it happened in a flash but you didn't question him further and ran along with him.

He was the first to come to the goal, Iwaizumi wasn't even in sight yet.

Oikawa handed the judge the paper, who just started to laugh.

"Hahahaha that's cute kid, but I can't really let this count."

"EEHHHH but-"

"Sorry kid."

With that he ran off again and you just stood there dumbfounded.

"Ehm, excuse me, what was his >object<?"

The teacher still giggled and showed you the paper.

An alien.

"Huuuhh is he stupid, why-"

Stopping mid-sentence you shoved your hand into your pocket pulling out the alien key chain you found before.

"OIKAWA!"

Calling out to him he turned, but you also noticed now the ace making his way to the goal.

"CATCH!"

Throwing it as far as you could the setter caught it the second his friend passed him and he followed right after.

Now they both ran head-to-head towards the finish line...