07; double-edged

You then remembered something and slowly put down the pen before starting to speak again.

"You know, I just recalled, I heard that Oikawa would totally LOVE to be cheered on at practise! Wouldn't it be a good chance to get his attention?"

The girls put their heads together, fiercely debating, but really fond of the idea so you continued,

"I wonder if he would be especially observant if you all were wearing cheerleader costumes..."

Now they were the loudest in class, hot headed. Needless to say, your ears were ringing. One of them stood up. Her face was dark, not a trace of joy.

Rarely anyone noticed how she left the group, the others were way too engrossed about getting their hands on some costumes.

You watched how the black haired tiny frame exited the room before listening more to the chatter.

Soon after, class started and you couldn't wait for lunch break. This time you had different plans, much to the disappointment of Oikawa.

"Eeehhh what do you mean she won't be coming?"

"She has no time, why do you care?"

"I made this lunch box all by myself to show off in front of her!"

His friend looked at him, obviously not sure what he wanted to achieve with that action.

"I thought if hers was less impressive she would come crying to let me teach her AND THEN I'd just say no way!"

A quick glance at his food made the ace scowl.
"She will have a hard time to make something less impressive..."

"Eehh Iwa-chan, you're mean! It's actually really good, you want to try?"

A mean look answered the question.
Meanwhile you were with the girls who were scanning the drama club's room.

A black two piece caught your eye. Wandering towards it, the others encountered their desired attire.

A fight of life and death began raging, everyone wanted to be noticed by their beloved senpai.

You decided it was futile trying to talk to them right now, so you just took the black suit and waited for them to finish.

It's not like you were using them, you thought. It's really not like that.

As strange as it sounds but you enjoyed having their company. Though they were harsh at times, they were considerate.

Or at least that's the picture you got from today.

The way they could express their feelings so openly and freely was something you admired.

But still, you didn't really knew where you wanted to go with this. Why did you decide to try and get along with oikawa's fangirls?

Of course, if you had their back you would have it easy. Surely no one would mess with you.

On the other hand if you got too close to their king then- ...

You better stop imagining it. Their fight seemed to ease. There were enough uniforms yet the cute ones were only a few, which was supposedly the reason for war.

But still everyone was happy that they got one, it made you smile too.

The girl from earlier approached you, she seemed to have noticed the boys uniform in your hands. She told you her name but you forgot, you think it meant >lily< or something.

"Is that the cheer uniform for boys?"

"Aah yes!! I'm from a very small village, the only time I saw cheerleader was on TV. But I always wanted to try on the costume! There's no way I fit into those though ... But this might fit. .."

"But it's not really cute, is it?"

"That's fine! Sure yours are beyond cute but it's kind of cool? Maybe."

"I'm sure it would still look great on you! Everyone has been saying how pretty you are!"

"That's not really a good thing though. Your personality doesn't matter anymore and you attract the wrong people."

"Yeah sure, but ... you also attract Oikawa Tooru."
She said with a smirk, looking at you in the corner of her eyes.

"Like I said, wrong people!"