60-02; simplicity

The next day the doorbell rang in the afternoon. Your mother opened the door and before her stood - of course - Oikawa.

"Oh Tõru-kun, I'm sorry but she's not at home. I thought she went with you somewhere?"

"Ah okay it's fine, I'll text her then. Thank you very much! Bye!"

"Goodbye!"

---

Sitting on the edge of his bed he send a message. Just to lay back down, tossing and turning, waiting for a reply inpatiently. At the sound of his phone he quickly sat up clutching it. He sighed disappointed.

Iwa-chan:
》what happened yesterday?《

He just tossed it behind him without replying. After a few minutes another message came and he leaped towards the phone.

Iwa-chan:
》don't ignore me!《

》stop it《
》I'm waiting for an important message!《

》then tell me while you wait《

》we're somewhat lovers, that's it《

》I'm with a classmate, working on summer homework《

》why?! Iwa-chan, we wanted to do that together!《
》How mean!《
》And you didn't answer on my previous message!!!!《

》for someone with a prepaid card you write quite a lot messages《

》mmh? What are you talking about? Since when do I have prepaid?《

》I knew it...《

Only now he noticed that at some point Iwaizumi stopped replying while you had answered him.

》sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry I didn't wanted to part from you just yet, I was a kid back then!《

He cursed madly in his room, thinking he screwed up already.

》you're still a kid《
》it's fine though《
...
》love you ♡《

》!!! I love you so so so much♡♡♡《
》forever ♡♡♡《
》I love you ♡《

》good. Don't forget that when I say that the classmate I met up with is Kageyama《

》Iwa-chaaaaan what shall I do she's already cheating on me!《

》I'M NOT!《

》..whoops wrong chat《

---

"Mmmhhhh Kageyama, do you get this one? I don't know how to start."

"I don't get anything!!!" his face looked insanely pale, he was close to panic.

"Alright don't worry, we'll manage. If anything we can ask Iwa-chan or Oikawa." you smiled reassuring, trying to calm him down.

"You look... happy."

"Heh, I guess I am. And you look as if you have calmed down."

He nodded and you tried getting back to the topic ahead.

"...........how about we try the homework of the other subjects?"

"Yeah let's."

"...........Gosh just what is this?! This is ridiculous!" you exclaimed angrily.

The librarian hushed you quiet immediately and you mumbled a quick sorry. One look at the male and you knew he was helpless as well.

"So what are we gonna do now? Ask for help or try looking through books?"

In the end you decided to ask Iwaizumi first, who quickly stated that they're better of asking Oikawa, who only replied:

》don't wanna, stuuuuupiid《

》alright... then I guess I'll have to spend all summer only with homework and Kageyama《

》did I mention that no one else is here?《

---

"So what do you don't understand...?" Oikawa growled, his bag flung next to your seat on the floor as he came in the room.

"Hehe thank you for coming." your smile made his pouting lips on his grim looking face quiver, but he resisted from smiling yet he couldn't help the tinge of pink creeping up.

"Just so we're clear, I'm helping you not him." he hissed, sitting down next to you and scooping really close.

"Yes, yes." you said while backing away.

"M-maybe I should go then..." Kageyama softly said, attempting to stand up and pack his things.

"No, don't! I'll help you once I understand. Oikawa please be nice."

"But he only wants to get close to you!"

"Actually-" you both stopped your bickering and turned to the first year speaking. "I have feelings for someone else. I thought maybe you'd like to know."

"See? Relax already." Oikawa still looked at him with doubting eyes, but he guessed it was fine. He wouldn't dare to touch something that's his.

'He better not.'

"Alright Oikawa, stop scowling, how do I start here?"

"Huh?! You don't know?!"

"Ugh..." and his strict lecture started.

---

"Now you're done." Oikawa stated, leaning back in his seat.

"Y-you're right... thank you! Amazing, I really thought we wouldn't ever get done."

"Thank you very much, Oikawa-san."

But he didn't hear, he was still stuck at the amazing part.

~~~
[AN]
Merry Christmas!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡
I'm sorry I wanted to post more today, who knows, maybe I'll find some more time. So there's still a little more to come :'D
sorry for not saying anything, at the start I thought it was funny but now I just feel utterly bad.

However,

I love everyone ♡♡♡ thank you so much!!!

Despite that I have been working on something since October.