13; wording shape &

(The last chapter was a flashback, it now continues where it ended before, also the title here will make sense later on)

The next day, Oikawa stood in front of your house early in the morning.

He stood up extra early because he wanted to surprise you, so he waited.

...and waited....

And waited.

But you didn't show up. Was he too early?

Suddenly his phone rang, it was a mail, though...

An unknown number?

》hey trashikawa, shouldn't you better get moving?《

In an instant he knew it was from you. He looked around, you must have seen him at your house to know.

A second message came.
And a third.
A forth.

》I'm already at school.《
》my mom called me and said that someone's lurking around the house.
I made a wild guess that it's you.《
》Iwa-chan said you probably searched around the house for me by now.《

》\(≧ロ≦\) damn you two!《
》MEANIE《
》I'll be late because of you!《

》it's not my fault that you chose on stalking me《

》ヽ('д';)/ wait until I get you! 《

》I'm not scared of you, not even in the slightest《

》mmmmhhh is that because I smell good? (ᅌᴗᅌ✿) 《

》I'll fckng kill you 凸(ᅌᴗᅌ✿) 《

At lunch break the three of you sat together eating and chatting.

Though to most people it looked like Oikawa and you were little children fooling around while Iwaizumi was the mother scolding them.

But someone saw it differently. The black-haired girl from Oikawa's fanclub, Miura Rika, was furious.

In her eyes "hate" was too soft to describe what she was feeling for you.

And she was determined to express those emotions properly.

Suddenly Oikawa shrieked.
"I totally forgot, the coach told us to come to the gym at lunch!"

"This is bad, it started half an hour ago!"

"Sorry, we'll have to go!"

Both boys grabbed their things and stormed off. You just waved after them.

The weather was nice and it was quite peaceful. You leaned back and enjoyed your food.

Until...

A shadow appeared before your feet. Peacetime was over.

In front of you stood a boy, 2nd year.

"Are you going out with one of those two guys?"

Here it comes. You hoped you were wrong but this was probably a confession.

If you stayed honest it might end up the same as when Iwa-chan needed to save you.

If you said you were going out with one of them he might leave without confessing.

What should I do?

"...Both of them are my friends, I'm not interested in going out with anyone at all."

Lying that one of them was your boyfriend would just get you in trouble later on.

And telling him like this might avoid a possible love declaration too.

A few meter away you heard fast footsteps disappearing into the distance.

Did someone eavesdrop?

"I see." the male answered.

He now seemed to leave as well. After a few steps he came to an halt and spoke again.

"What if you were to develope feelings after all?"

"I won't."

He looked concentrated.
"...so you would deny them?"

A smile formed on your face, making the boy speak up again.

"I take that as a yes?!" with that he turned and now left for real.

---

After afternoon practise, your two friends headed for the shoe lockers, ready to go home.

"Ne~ Iwa-chan, do you think Joõ-chan would want to be our manager? Then we three could go home together!"

"She won't, she doesn't like sports."

"Only 'cause she's bad at it though! ... I can't wait for the sports festival!" a wide evil smile graced his face.

"A$$hole"
Upon reaching the lockers and opening them, the ace found a piece of paper on top of his shoes.

He unfolded it, reading it a few times over.

"What is it, a love letter? Ups, I forgot that Iwa-chan isn't popular." said Oikawa while rubbing the back of his head just to change into defense mode afterwards.
"I'M SORRY!"

"It's for you."

"A-Ah as expected who would send you a love letter-......"

Silently he now too read it a few times over.

"Huh, what is this?"