23; venomous

》I don't understand it but I'll accept it. I gave Iwa-chan your phone.《

Depressed you sat in your classroom. You went back after you gave away the device. Where did all the happy feels from this morning go?

As if you haven't had enough the setters fangirls seemed to make a scene.

"Huh is that Oikawa-sama with a girl?"

'So that's the urgent thing he had to do, huh?'

"Who is she?"

"I think she's a third year. What is she doing with him?"

"Leave it to me ..."

The last sentence ran a shiver down your spine.

As you looked to see whose voice it was, you stared at the fangirl that first spoke to you.

"Haaa~ what is it, surprised?"

"You cannot do that!" you said standing up from your seat.

"Oh what could you possibly mean? What can't I do?"

"You're going to bully her, aren't you?! Like you did back then-"

"Tell me what did I do? Was it me or was it that person that is flirting with Iwaizumi-senpai? Isn't she taking away your friend? And that girl down there, isn't she taking away someone precious too?"

"Miura Rika is a friend, just like Iwa-chan and Oikawa."

"Great friends you have there. Say, ... why aren't you with them right now?"

You wanted to speak but she interrupted you.

"You're way too naiv, thinking they're your friends. But I guess that comes along with the title of Queen, thinking that everything belongs to you."

Suddenly another familiar male voice echoed throughout the room, directed at you.

"You know I have been asking myself that ever since I freed you out of the gym... you've been locked there with Oikawa for almost the whole night, what have you been doing?"

The whole classroom was quiet, dozens of mouths agape while you only noticed now that you and Kageyama were classmates.

"N-nothing, we only argued!"

Soft murmurs went through the air "yeah that sounds believable" "he is with another girl right now after all"

The black haired male tilted his head confused.
"But when I opened the door-"

You quickly shut him up by pressing your hand on his mouth.

"Ahahaha you silly."
You took his arm and dragged him out of the room to a secure place.

"What did you see?"

"Not much, I was still blinded by the light."

"Then what did you mean?"

"You were sitting next to each other right? It didn't look like you were arguing."

You sigh in relief.

"So that's it, I'm glad. Well we did argue but only at first, we made up and sticked close because it was cold."

"Then why didn't you say that earlier?"

"That one girl is dangerous. Who knows what she would do if she knew."

"Then, why aren't you with your friends?"

"Well, Iwa-chan and Miura are lovey-dovey and I'm kind of scared to bother them. And Oikawa is avoiding me."

"Im thinking that you can rely on them a bit more."

"What do you mean?"

"If Iwaizumi-senpai knew that you are scared to spend time with him, he would be sad right?"

The bell rang, showing that it was time to head back.

"Trust your friends a little more."

"Thank you, Kageyama... Also for interrupting the conversion earlier- oh my God!"

"Huh? What is it?"

"I forgot I need to tell Oikawa! But he won't- Iwaizumi!"

You ran through the halls not minding the stares or the scolding of the teachers you passed.

As you reached the third years you spotted Iwaizumi, grabbing and pulling him away from curious ears.

"You need to warn Oikawa, his girlfriend is in-"

"Wait, wait, wait. Girlfriend????"

"His fangirls saw him with a girl today and one said, I quote, >leave it to me<. You need to tell him that."

"...Tell him yourself, he's behind you."