The Alpha

Nathan Owens as Alpha Ace

¿*?

3. The Alpha

"Look, when you get there..." Blue Eyes trails off. His mind seems to be troubled.

Let's ease his stress. It'll be good for both of us, Dakoda suggests, always being the hoe she is.

I ignore her, staring ahead blankly, aggravated when he took too long to finish what he's saying, "Get on with it. "

He points at me as soon as I got those words out, "That! That right there. You can't go in there talking to him like that."

I give him a forced smile, "I'll try my best." I turn away from him and the smile immediately dissipated.

"Don't try. Do it." He says harshly.

"I don't do very well with commands Blue Eyes." I tell him, keeping my eyes focused before me, "I'm more likely to do quite the opposite."

We we're walking through his pack grounds. There we're kids, elders and teenagers littered everywhere and I focused on not meeting the eyes of the curious stares. The last thing I want is someone thinking they've found a new friend if my eyes meet theirs for even a second.

Next to me, Blue Eyes lets out a loud sigh and I smirk at the familiar sound. Just then, a huge white mansion came into view. It'll look better in black. Matte black.

Blue Eyes and I reached the entrance of the large pile of blocks, guarded by two very thick, buff men. I stop, look up at the large mahogany double doors, "Beautiful." I say.

"You like?" Blue Eyes looks down at me in amusement.

"Love," I tell him, staring up at the large mansion, "Shall we." I gesture to the double doors before walking ahead of him. I didn't miss the confused glances spared from the guards.

I push the doors open, walking into a very large open space. There were people lounging on uncountable amount of couches, watching from at least five different flat screen televisions around the room. This was more of a lounge than anything else.

Amused and slightly awed, I let my eyes bounce around the room, taking it all in. They all look so 'homey'. I've never felt something like that before.

Suddenly there was squeal and a girl came running over, throwing herself onto Blue Eyes. Dakoda growls, obviously having her claim on him.

"Damian! I missed you!" She tries snuggling up to him but he pushes her away subtly, his hands holding her at arms length as he greets her with a warm smile.

"Katie. How are you?" He asks, trying to play it off while I just stand there, amused by it all. I want to tell her.

"Good!" She answers giddily, until her eyes settle on me. Her lips curl up in disgust as she looks me over, "Who's this?" She almost growls making me smirk. I enjoy having enemies. All the more people to piss off.

"A visitor." Blue Eyes says nervously, probably sensing my need to inflict trouble.

"Well, would the visitor like a shower. It's in need of one." She smirks at me.

My eyes meet with Blue Eyes' and I internally stop my foot when I saw that he was pleading with me with his eyes not to do anything... illegal.

I turn back to her, "I might be dirty but I never smell." I say lowly, knowing that she heard perfectly. I turn my back on them and started walking away. A strong breeze sweeps through the still open double doors, bringing the most delicious scent with it. I stop in my tracks, my body tensing as I take a deep breath, filling my lungs with the delicious smell. I couldn't put my finger on it but it was mixed with chocolate and something else. I exhale slowly, quickly spinning on my heels, my expression blank as I allow my eyes to run over each and every face and body in the room.