He Can Still Do It

37. He Can Still Do It

  "Ace!" I called loudly in excitement as soon as I came in, "Where's Ace?" I ask loudly to no one in particular.

  Everyone in the room pointed to the kitchen and I sprinted in that direction, shouting, "Ace, feel my legs!" I heard a number of people start laughing but ignored them.

  I got to the kitchen and everyone's gaze snap to me at my aggressive entrance. Then I saw Ace sitting at the breakfast bar eating and I grinned, "Ace look!" I exclaim again, running over to him.

  I push the plate that was in front of him away.

  "What the-" He cuts off when I climb on top of the marble surface, grunting here and there as I maneuver my way in front of him and place both my legs on his shoulders.

  "Feel!" I said, grinning at him.

  He looks out of the corners of his eyes at my legs and then back at me with his eyebrows raised. At that, there were chuckles and laughter around the room.

  He chuckled and raised both hands, resting them on my legs and carefully running them up.

  I squealed, "I got waxed!" I exclaim.

  He laughed, "Had a feeling."

  Just then Blondy came into the room and stared at us for a couple of seconds before she started laughing loudly.

  Ace rolled his eyes with a chuckle, still moving his hands along my legs, "How'd she treat you?" He asks seeing as Blondy was the one who took me out.

  I grinned, "She took me to do all that girly stuff that girls usually do. I got a..." I trail off, staring at my fingers.

  "Manicure?" He asks in amusement.

  "Yes! That! And I got the toes too and I did everywhere." I give him a wide eyed look.

  He shook his head with a grin, "What does that even mean?"

  "She had her whole body waxed." Blondy says with a grin, "I have the videos. She kept screaming and laughing - started crying at one point - but she never told them to stop." She giggles, "It was the most hilarious thing ever."

  I shrugged, "I liked it."

  "Of course you did," Ace chuckles.

  "How about a room you two." Someone says and a group of them started laughing.

  "A room to do what?" I ask, looking over at him.

  He opens his mouth but his eyes flicker away from me for a second, then back to me. He shrugged, suddenly looking nervous, "Nothing."

  "As much as I'd like to do this all day..." Ace trails off, gripping both my legs in his hands and taking them off of his shoulders, "Can I finish my food?" He asks with his eyebrows raised.

  I look over at the plate next to me, "Oh, yeah, sure." I said, taking a piece of chicken from his plate before scooting over and pulling the plate back in place, "There you go." I smiled at him.

  There was laughter again and Ace shook his head with a chuckle before taking his fork.

  "So how was the rest of your day?" I asked with a mouthful of chicken as I swing my legs back and forth childishly.