Snapped

65. Snapped

  When Blondy said, "Lets go back", she didn't mean one bit of it. Because the second I'd turned around to leave, she'd stopped me again and started blabbering nonsense that I didn't care enough to listen and comprehend.

  So right now, I was making myself comfortable by laying on Theo's bed and reading one of the books I got from his bookcase. It was overflowing to the point where he had books stacked in piles on the floor since the multiple shelves on the walls around the room were also stacked too high.

  In all honesty, it was impressive. I didn't think he read this much and this was the first time I've ever been in his room since I never had a reason to be in here before.

  "So how am I gonna do this?" Blondy mutters lowly to herself.

  "Talk to him maybe..." I said slowly.

  She shook her head vigorously, "Yeah, but how?" She stresses.

  I sighed, dropping the the book on the bed and sliding off.

  "Wait where are you going?" She asked frantically as I started to leave.

  I waved her off, "Just stay here."

  I made my way down the hall, rolling my eyes as I made my way back to the livingroom.

  Everything was just as I left it, only Ace and the daughter was nowhere to be seen. I'd dwell on it, but I need to get this task over with first. Besides, I'm getting around to trusting him, he's never given me a reason not to in the past couple of weeks.

  I cleared my throat, catching their attention, but my eyes were on a certain Alpha with green eyes.

  "Can I speak to you for a minute?" I asked as sweet as I could.

  His eyebrows raised at me before he turned to look at Calixe with a questioning gaze, who just shrugged at him.

  "As long as it's not about how much you dispise my children, then sure," He said, sounding a bit playful. There were small snickers but I ignored that and turned back down the hall, knowing he was following me.

  "Exactly where are we going?" He asked, his deep voice sounding incredibly loud in the dark hallway.

   I opened the door to Theo's room and walked in. Blondy stopped pacing immediately, her eyes widening as the man dipped his head to step into the room.

  However his jaw clenched and his hands formed in fists by his sides as he stared at her with a glare.

  "Talk to each other," I said, giving Blondy a look before stepping out and closing the door.

  I rolled my eyes, "Pathetic."

  I made my way back to the livingroom with a sigh.

  When I got back, Ace was walking out of the kitchen with a cookie in his mouth. I shook my head, holding back a grin and he reached up, breaking the cookie and chewing with a closed mouth grin. That got a small laugh out of me and I made my way back to the couch I was sitting on before I left.