Why Haven't You Killed Her

31. Why Haven't You Killed Her

"I was in the neighborhood," She starts, a smile on her lips as she looks around the room, taking in everything as she walks in, "So I figured I'd stop by and y'know say hi." She grins, moving her jet black hair from off her shoulder slowly.

Her smile widens and she placed her hands on her pale cheeks, a bit dramatic if I might add, "It's good to be home." She sighs loudly, "Oh, were you looking for Theo? I passed him on my way up. I'd say he's having fun." She says, smiling at Ace's mother who was glaring at her.

"What the fuck do you want?" Ace growls, "How the hell did you even get in!" He pushes himself out of his chair, glaring at the girl who looks to be enjoying his anger as her cherry red lips formed into a smirk.

"Minor details, my love," She waves him off and I blinked, "I heard that you and dear old Anna broke up. You two were quite the couple, I just wanted to see if you're okay." She says softly, her eyes trained on his as she walked toward him.

I looked over at Ace and noticed he wasn't looking away, which bothered me more than it should. I cleared my throat loudly, staring at Ace with my eyebrows raised. He blinked a couple times and looks back at me for a second before dropping his eyes to the desk.

"Oh, and who are you?" The girl chirps, her attention now drawn to me, "Hi, my name's Georgia, I don't mind new friends." She smiles widely, outstretching her hand toward me.

I stared at it blankly until she retracted her hand, "Or not." She mumbles, dropping her hand awkwardly and clearing her throat, "Anyway, I'm starving! How about dinner?" She grins, "On me?"

"I think I speak for everyone when I say no." I replied blankly.

I don't like the way everyone was quiet and let her speak as if she's the most powerful one here. They weren't even looking at her and I wanted to know why. I also don't like the obvious effect she has on Ace.

She looks over at me. It was so fast I wondered how she didn't snap her neck in the process, "Excuse me?" She laughs, "I'm sorry, you're obviously new," She smiles, walking over and standing directly in front of me, "But around here, what I say goes and around here, the opinions of helpers don't count." She whispers mockingly.

Kill her, Dakoda growls.

My lips twitched.

"You find that funny?" She smiles and I find myself loathing that smile no matter how pretty it is.

I turn to look at Ace, "I take it you don't want me to tell her?" I ask, "What is she, like an ex or something?"

He sighs, "Can we talk about about this later?" He says.

My jaw clenched and I nodded slowly, "Sure." I whisper.

"Great! Now that that's out of the way, how about-"

My hand moved on it's own accord, moving up swiftly and locking my fingers around her throat. She chocked on her words, reaching up to claw at my hand with her nails, trying to get me to let go. My fingers tightened and I watched as her nails extended. I know she was trying to shift but she couldn't with the lack of air.

I could've knocked her out by just a punch but I wanted to see her suffer. Even if it was for a couple seconds.

She was leaving large open claw wounds in my arm, but it wasn't enough to make me let go. All I felt was a light sting then nothing as they healed half a second later.

Then her attempts starting getting feeble. Her hands were slipping and her eyes glazed over, then she slumped, officially knocked out from the lack of air. I let go and she fell, resulting in a loud thump.