My Eric

As I stayed up writing in my Diary and yes I have a Diary, I think about how its been two years since Eric has been locked up and how I've missed him so much. Me and little Faith go to visit him every now and then and she constantly ask me "mommy why daddy here?" Some times I regret sending him away... But sometimes I feel he deserved it. I know he's miserable in there but every time me and Faith goes to see him he manages to smile and he always tells me "I can't wait to be a family."

The media has been blowing this shit up since we went to court but they don't even know why he got locked up, they just know that it involves a women, and every since then I've started this modeling thing, it's really nice and my name is getting out there. Eric's company has been put on hold and the employees always call me threatening to leave and I tell them the same thing all the time, "I don't know what to do, you know that he got put away." I hope things pick up where they left off.

And Dre....he's been acting kinda weird, I haven't seen him in person at all, but he calls asking for about Eric when he knows he can just call the prison to speak to him; then he starts asking about Faith talking about "When you gone lemme be her daddy."he's fuckin disrespectful asking me that shit knowing that, that's his best friends daughter. I haven't been worried but I just want Eric home...

 I haven't been worried but I just want Eric home

Men's Correctional Facility••

"Bye daddy." Faith says putting her mouth on the glass. "Ewwweee don't do that mama" I say wiping her lips. Eric laughed. "Daddy coming to?" She asked. "Baby you know daddy's not coming." I replied. "Daddy we'll be home real soon." He says looking away as sadness filled his eyes.

"Baby?" I say putting my hand on the glass. He looked up. "Are you okay?" I asked. Suddenly the whole expression on his face changed from sadness to anger. "I'm ready." He says to the guard. The guard walked over to him. "Eric...eric." I repeated as my eyes began to water, he just ignored me and walked out the room with the guard. I cried silently trying to calm down as my breathing got heavier. "Mommy what's wrong?" Faith asked. I calmed myself before wiping my tears, "I'm okay baby." I say standing up and walking her out of the prison.

This is tha beginning of tha sequel for "Stop Hurting Me" The eazy e fan - fic. I just know y'all gone love it