The Guilt (Part 1)

• Friday September 13th •
Eric's P.O.V.

Michel'le laid there unconscious; the girl I watched go through so much, fell hard for and wanted to make happy just... Gone because of me. Would I ever leave Amina for her? Hell no, but I loved her and wanted to make her life better. She breathed slowly; I pecked her lips and rubbed her stomach as my hand shook, I've never felt defeated before.

• 2 Hours Later

I walked into my home, closed the door and dropped my keys on the floor.  Amina looked at me before sighing and standing up.

"Come here", She says with her arms open; my body ached as I slowly walked to her and buried my face in her neck. 

My breathing increased and I started to cry. "She's dead, both of them are gone!", I say as I gripped her shirt tighter.

"Its okay", She says as she held me.

"He killed our baby", I manage to say.

She rubbed my back as she walked me to our bedroom before laying back on the bed; i laid on her stomach as I silently  cried, after a few minutes I slowly stopped crying and stared at the wall.

"I'm sorry for being so selfish... I know this hard for you."

"I'm angry, but you still lost your child... ", She says as she rubbed my hair.

Breaking News: "Rapper and Actor Tupac Shakur is dead at age 25, after being gun down last Saturday night, also singer/song writer Michel'le has shockingly died this afternoon. Cause? Internal bleeding from being brutally beaten."

"Rapper and owner of Ruthless Records found her inside of a booth inside of the Ruthless building and immediately took her to the hospital but didn't give a statement as to what might have happened to the platinum artist; he did stay at the hospital with Michel'le until the end along with some of her family."

"Because of both artist being signed to Ruthless Records, an investigation will be started shorty, due to the short length, dates and facts of these murders."

I felt empty, and idiotic... Like a fool and a fuckin joke; the opposite of everything I planned happened. My plans crumbled and I only have one trick up my sleeve left, something I've been saving for that ass and I feel like now is the time to do it.

Amina turned off the Tv before looking at me, I looked in her eyes. "You still love me like you used to?", I ask nervously.

She sighed, "That's another reason why I'm so fucking mad; I can't not love you Eric. I don't know why you have my heart like this and the fact that you know you do and you still cheated to get back at that fat fuck, hurts and pisses me off...  I do know that once this is all over, we're taking a break but right now you need someone."

"I understand", I say as I held her tighter.

"I love you"

"I love you to", She says before falling asleep.... but I stayed up all night; thinking about all types of shit.

Next chapter coming up real soon ❤💕