4th Of July

I smiled as Eric laughed at Faith dancing and singing the National Anthem in her own spacial way.

"Thank you for bringing her down here baby... I love y'all", He says smiling.

"Love you to daddyyyyy", Faith says with her lips on tha glass.

"Eeeewweee, you always do that", I say laughed and wiping her lips off.

"I'll see y'all later", He sad before getting up and following the gaurd back to his sell.

I picked Faith up and headed out of the prison.

"You ready to see grandma?", I asked already knowing her answer.

"Yesssss!!", Faith says twirling my hair.

I walked to the car and saw it was a piece of paper stuck to the window, I picked it up and it read "my baby girl Faith".

I smiled thinking my best friend faith left it, I strapped little faith into her car seat before getting in and heading to my moms house.

••••• photoshoot •••••

After dropping baby girl off I headed to the photoshoot, I went through hair and make up and then changed my clothes; I was directly in the middle of the shoot when I saw Dre.

I frowned thinking, "why the fuck is he here?"

After taking a couple more pictures, I changed my clothes and watched as he began his photoshoot. How the hell does he have a photoshoot when Eric is in jail and unable to schedule that type of stuff.

When his shoot was finally over he approached me.

"Wassup ma"

I sucked my teeth. "Wassup with this shit dre."

"What you mean?", He says playing dumb.

"This shit, how the fuck you get a photoshoot?", I questioned.

He sighed. "I quit ruthless."

"What!?"

"Aye chill that shit, money is tight and he got 2 more years to do in that shit."

I sighed. "Okay.... So where'd you go?", I asked.

He looked away.

"Dre, where did you go", I asked once again.

"Death Row"

I slapped tha shit out of him.

"Death row! Out of all the record companies you chose death row!", I shouted.

"Keep yo fuckin hands of me."

"Man what ever, you fuckin grimy; I mean you know suge don't like Eric and you supposed to be Eric's so called best friend?"

He was silent. "Yeah shut the fuck up bruh... Cause you fuckin... Scandalous", I say walking away.

"Aye aye aye", He says following me.

"Leave me alone dre", I say opening my car door.

He closed it back. "Just listen."

He continued. "I know our past and shit with me all up on you and talking crazy an-."

"And trying to rape me", I say cutting him off.

He continued. "And that... But your a really beautiful girl and... I believe a child is supposed to have a father..  Just lemme help you know.. And be there for you and Faith."

"Nigga... Aintchu wit michel'le?", I asked disgusted.

"Um..."

"Wow... You're a pig", I say before opening my car door.

"I'm not fuckin done talking to you", He says before slamming it closed.

"Dre leave me alone", I pushed him.

He slapped me to the ground before kicking me in the face.

I started screaming for attention cause I knew I couldn't win that battle.

"Fuck" he says quickly getting in his car and driving off."

I opened my car door and crawled inside, before driving home.

Sorry I know this is longggg over due 😩, I been working on other stories and all thatbut please vote,✔✔ and comment what y'all think is gonna happen. Oh and if you haven't already check out my other book "Misery Loves Company." 😊💯