Deception (Part 2)

Play Music:

• 2 Monthz Later •
Eric's P.O.V.

"You need to just calm down and get back to work... Maybe it'll keep yo mind off things", Lisa says as she looked in my eyes.

"If that doesn't.... Maybe something else will..", She says as her hand rubbed my face.

I moved her hand, "I'm not thinking bout nun but my kids and taking out Suge, unless you can help with that move."

She rolled her eyes, "I guess I'm cookin dinner tonight... Again", She says as she walked into the kitchen.

"I ain't ask you to"

"But you ain't stop me last time and yo ass still ate right?"

"You choose to come here!", I shout.

"Cause I care Eric!", She yells.

I clenched my jaws and stayed silent, I listened to her take out pots and pans before turning on the stove and cooking.

• A Hour In A Half Later •

After a while of not speaking to each other I finally apologized to Lisa.. I know she's just tryna help and I'm just pissed cause of all the shit I been through.

"Thanks... For comin over and dealing wit my...... Bullshit".

"To be honest, you prolly just need to go out and have fun... ".

She smiled, "I wanna take you somewhere tomorrow. Okay?"

"Where"?, I question dryly.

"If I wanted ya ass to know where, I would've told you. Its called a surprise", We laughed.

"Ight", I say as I looked in her eyes.

She looked in mine and gently rubbed my face as I started leaning in and kissed her, I held her waist as I kissed her deeper and stopped myself.

I rubbed my lips togther and watched as she stood before grabbing my hand and pulling me up; she lead me into my bedroom and pulled off my shirt.

"Lisa-."

"Shhh", She says cutting me off before kissing my chest.

I laid back on my bed as she climbed on top and kissed me deeper, I gave in and kissed her back.

"Mmm", She says as tasted my tongue.

She leaned up and pulled off her shirt before sliding off her bra, I helped her slid of her panties before pulling down my boxers and pushing inside off her.

"Shit", She moaned breathlessly as rested her hands on my chest and rode me faster.

I held her waist and tongue kissed her as my thrust got more aggressive; when I turned on her back and pumped in and out I felt how wet she was and couldn't stop, she screamed my name louder as her nails clawed at my back.