Deal with the D.. Suge (Part 1)

Eric's P.O.V.

"Did you hear what I said baby?", I questioned.

"Yeah but how?"

"I got an appeal, baby does it matter? Come get me", I say as I smiled.

"Baby I-."

"Damn, somebody else gotta use the phone, tell me when you get here", I say before hanging up and getting out of the line.

I signed all of my paper work, and went through all of the requirements before finally walking to the exit.

I took a deep breath and walked outside before looking at the sun and smiled at the thought of my baby.

"I'm fuckin free", I think to myself.

I looked up and saw my baby standing there with tears in her eyes, I smiled as she ran to me and jumped in my arms.

I tightly held her and spinned her around as she cried.

"Where my Faith at", I say before walking to the car and looking in the back seat.

"Eric", She says dryly.

I looked at her, "Yes?"

"I have to tell you something."

Hospital

"They didn't tell you at all where they might have tooken her?", I say as I walked back and forth.

"No", Amina's mother says as she grabbed her purse.

Dre was my nigga, my friend, family and all cause of this fuckin contract and money he gone do this to my child?

I walked to the hospital phone before calling his number.

"Who is this?", Dre asked.

"Its me muthafucka", I say as I tightly gripped the phone in my hand.

"Eric, hey how are you", He says sarcastically.

"Why did you take my child over a fuckin contract dre."

"Aye we told yo bitch it was gone get serious and she chose to take it with a grain of salt."

"But my faith though?", I say still in disbelief.

"Come here baby girl", Dre says over the phone.

I listened closely and heard my faith crying, "Dre I swear-."

"You swear what? What the fuck you gone do from prison?", He questioned.

I smirked, "Ight dre you win, I'll sign the papers; then will you give me my baby?", I questioned.

"No doubt", Dre answered.

"Where do you want Yella to meet you?", I ask.

"Why you not sending my future baby momma?"

"Where the fuck do you want him to meet you", I shout.

"That hotel we had that party at in Beverly Hills"

"What time", I say as I was thinking about 30 different ways to kill him.

"10 pm, don't be late; I'll have your baby girl so make sure Yella has the papers."

"Yup", I say before hanging up the phone.

"Just call the police", Amina's mother says with worried eyes.

"We can't mom, they'll possibly kill her", Amina says as she rubbed her red eyes.

Her mother looked at me full of disgust. "This is all your fault, you sick son of a bitch!!", She shouts as she swung her purse at me.

"Aye!!", I yell.

"I continued, "Me and Amina worked out our differences so get over it! We are trying to get our daughter back that's all that fuckin matters, so no disrespect but stop shifting fuckin blame."

She walked out of the room before slamming the door.

Amina sighed. "The plan?", She says as she looked at me.

"Call Yella, tell him wassup and get baby girl back."

"That's all you're going to do?", She questioned.

I looked at her and held her hand before walking out of the hospital room.

And no, that's not all I'm going to do.

Next update coming soon, vote and comment what you think is going to happen to Eric's daughter. "Gasp"