YeYo (Part 2

Play Music:

Eric's P.O.V.

"When you gone lemme move y'all up outta here", I say as me and Yella entered my parents home.

A large grin stretched across their faces when they saw me. "Richard", My mother says to my dad as she approached me.

"I see him Kathie, I see him", He chuckled.

My mom hugged me tightly before looking up at Yella. "Nice to see you to Antoine".

"You to Mrs. Wright", Yella says as he hugged her before shaking my fathers hand.

"Boy I swear you always been quiet. What's wrong witcha, ya nervous?", My father questions Yella.

"Leave em' alone Richard, y'all hungry?", My mother questions.

"We'll be ight", I say as I took a seat.

"You certain baby? It was a long drive", My mother adds.

"Uhh.. I could go for sum to eat", Yella answers.

"You talk for that huh", My dad says as he chuckled.

I laughed as I watched Yella follow my parents into the kitchen.

• 30 Minutz Later

After a good hour in a half, my parents fed us, caught us up on old times and showed us some old ass pictures I'd forgotten even existed.

"Look atcho ears mann", Yella chuckled.

"I know you ain't talking look at that shit stain above yo lip in this one!!", I say as we all roared in laughter.

"I was growing out my facial hair", He says as he took the photo.

"You still are", I joked.

We laughed as we kept going through pictures and I saw one of me and Dre before NWA.. shit before Ruthless. When we really were boys, brothers..

My mother looked at me, "Eric..baby".

"Hm", I say as I avoided looking at her and put the photo to the back of the rest.

She gently grabbed my face, turning it towards hers. I looked in her eyes. "What's ailing you Eric", She questions.

"I'm coo mom", I say not wanting to worry her.

"Eric", She says in a serious tone.

"Uhh, why don't you come back here and help me get some more pictures", My father says to Yella as he stood.

"O....k", Yella says before standing and following him to the back.

"Don't make me ask you a third time", My mother says as she rubbed my cheek.

I sighed as a few seconds went passed, "I wanna move you and dad outta here... It ain't safe".

"It's dangerous everywhere Eric; especially there with those demons you live around".

I rubbed my face in frustration. "You know what keeps me safe?", She questions.

"What?"

"My faith... I been praying for you and them kids; I know you been through a lot Eric", She says as she looked in my eyes.

She continued, "You just have to learn you can't control everything.. And that everything happens for a reason; you understand?"

"But-."

"You understand?", She says cutting me off.

I sat and thought for a minute, "Yes ma'am".

"Now.. Who's this new girl", She says with a smirk.

I smiled. "Whatchu mean", I ask tryna play dumb.

"I'm the one who caughtcha lil ass when you lost your virginity Eric; I can tell when a girl is keeping you sane now who is she?", She questions once again.

"This close friend named Lisa..", I answer.

"Mmhmm where'd you meet this close friend named Lisa"?

"She's one of my artist from Ruthless", I answer.

"It's not bright to mix business with pleasure".

"I'm not", I say as my voice got higher and I laughed.

"Mmmhm".

"She just a friend that's been helping out".

She looked at me. "Damn I never could lie to you...", I say as we chuckled.

"She helps me out a lot  but.. I do like her.. I just don't wanna get someone else hurt.."

"Where my grand babies", She questions.

"With Amina's mother", I answer.

"If you're that worried", She starts.

Sadness filled her eyes. "You need to go handle your business before something else happens. Understood?".

"Yeah", I say dryly as stood. I pecked her cheek and she pecked mine, "I love you.. And be smart cause I ain't raise no fool".

I smiled, "Damn right... I love you to".

I stood up straight and walked to the door. "Come on Yella or you residing back in Compton", I say before walking out.

I never seen that boy walk to my car so fast in my life, we got back in the car and drove down my street before hitting crenshaw Blvd.

"What the hell.. Slow down but not too much e", Yella says as he looked at two vans parked in a dark alley way.

I slowed down and stopped at the stoplight, another car pulled beside me so I was able to look through their windows without being seen.

Yella looked at me stunned and lowered his voice. "Is that Lisa and Suge?", He says as he turned his head towards me.

I watched as Lisa stood in front of Suge and tried to make out what they were saying but they were too far away, I kept watching and he grinned before gently touching the earrings I'd bought for her.

I watched his mouth carefully and made his words out to be, "Nice". She smiled before getting in his van.

The light had turned green but I was still watching, he got in the van after her and the door closed, the car beside me pulled off and I sped off still in shock from what I'd just seen. She was playing me the whole time...

What the fuck.

Thoughts?? What do you think will happen next? ☺