Just Good Friends (Part 1)

Eric's P.O.V.

"Yes?", I say with a bright smile.

"Yesss!!", Amina a shouts as she laughed.

I laughed before sliding the ring on her finger and kissing her lips; after all these years my fallen angel still hasn't given up on me.. I don't deserve her love at all but God knows I need it and the fact that everyday I wake up to her and my kids makes the bad parts of life feel almost nonexistent; its definitely time I show her how much she means to me.

I wiped her tears with my thumbs as she laughed and fanned herself. "I'm gonna fix everything Mina", I say as I rubbed her chin.

"I promise", I say as I look in her eyes.

She held my face and closed her eyes as she pecked my lip, "I love you"

"I love you to", I say as I held her.

3 Monthz Later
*** Ruthless Records ***
Time: 8:30 PM

"Y'all still doing them shows down there at that club?", I ask.

"Yup, can't forget where we started", Lisa answers.

"When is it", I ask.

"Next week"

"Ight, I might go", I say as I leaned against my desk.

"That would be coo", Tboz says as she picked up her keys.

"I'll see you later e", Yella says with his arm around chilli as they walked out.

Tboz followed behind before walking to her car. "Bye Mr. Wright", Lisa says with a smile.

I laughed, "You know you the only one that still calls me Mr. Wright?"

"And?", She answers.

"Why?"

"Cause it's formal"

"What's wrong with being informal", I ask.

"This is business, ion wanna get too comfortable witchu", She says with her hands on my legs as she looked in my eyes.

I squinted a little. "I'll see you later", I say as I moved her hands.

She smirked. "Yeah, I'm bouta miss my bus anyway", She says as she walked towards the door.

"Bus?", I say confused.

"Yeah", She says in a duh tone.

"Lemme just give you a ride", I say as I grabbed my keys.

"You sure Mrs. Wright gone be okay with that?", She says as she picked up a picture of Amina.

"I'm just giving you a ride home."

"Mhm", She says sitting the picture down.

She continued, "It's ok, my boyfriend doesn't like seeing me with other guys."