Come And See Me

"I don't know Faith, he sounded pretty fuckin serious to me." I say to my best friend. "Girl he just tripping right now, once you give him that conjugal visit he gone be ight". She says laughing. "What the hell is that?" I asked confused. "Its when you go visit someone in prison privately for a few hours, for you know." She replied. "You dead ass?" I asked. "Yeah." She laughed again.

"Oh and thanks for naming baby girl after me." I could tell she was smiling. "No problem." I say with my mind on something totally different.

Amina: Faith?

Faith: yeah?

Amina: lemme call you back bye.

I say hanging up before she could respond. I called the prison and scheldualed the visit, it's set for 5 o'clock today so I immediately got up and ran to the bathroom and shaved, shampooed my hair and got ready. I wore a little something for Eric under my clothing and left the house.

••Men's Correctional Facility••

I walked inside of the prison and made sure Eric didn't know I was coming, the guard led me to the Conjugal room. "Wait here" he says closing the door. I sat on the bed hoping he'd come; a few minutes later I saw the door open and Eric walked inside. I stood up watching him approach me, he pulled me into a tight hug and I felt his heart racing along with mine. "I'm so sorry about what I said" He says holding me.

He finally let go and turned towards the wall. "I just didn't know how to apologize...so I avoided talking to you over the phone." As he talked I undressed myself to reveal the lingerie I had worn underneath my clothing.

I walked up behind him waiting for him to turn around, "I love you Amina, I always will

I walked up behind him waiting for him to turn around, "I love you Amina, I always will." He says finally turning around, and his eyes grew wide. "Whahh....." He says looking at me. I rubbed his face, as he looked at me.

"Daddy like what I got on?" I asked, he shook his head up and down looking at me. "Daddy wanna take it off?" He shook his head up and down more rapidly still looking at me. He puts his hands on my face kissing me slow, next thing I know I hear a ripping sound, he ripped the top off. I pulled the panties off before he picked me up and straddled me around his waist.

He laid me on the bed and unbuckled his pants before pulling them down along with his boxers. "Daddy been waiting." He says pushing it in, I gasped before pulling him down and wrapping my legs around him. "Don't go too hard daddy." I say with my nose on his. "Baby you know I have to." He says before sucking my neck. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as his thrust got harder "uhhhh shit Eric!!!" I screamed, he's going harder then usual; he really has been waiting.

He went deeper and stroked smooth as my hands slid down to his ass and gripped it before grinding, he moaned louder. "Tell daddy you like it!" He says with his eyes closed. "Uhh daddy I love it," I moaned. He went faster, "Shit you feel me baby!" He shouts as he gripped my titties. "Yes!!" I whined in satisfaction. He gripped on to the headboard with both hands and started putting in work; none stop thrusting and had me screaming loud as hell.

After a while we finally came and he laid inside me while holding me tight. "I take it you for give me", He says chuckling. I laughed. "Yeah", I say rubbing his hair. "I can't wait to get outta here, I wanna do that to you Evey night", He says only have joking. He leans up, pecking my lips; I smiled kissing him back. "How many times can you do this?" He asked. "Not often." I say poking out my bottom lip.

"Well imma rest in here a little while longer." He says laying back down on my chest. It was a knock on the door, "times up." The guard says. He sighed before pulling out of me and pulling the cover off. He got up before pulling up his boxers and pants. I got up and redressed myself, when I was finished I walked to him and kissed his lips.

He deepened the kiss and we heard another knock on the door this time a little harder. "Times up." The guard said irritatedly. "I love you," He says walking to tha door.

He's going back... He can't touch, hold or watch me sleep for 3 more years... My eyes watered.. As the door closed with him on the other side. I sat on the bed with my face in my hands again unable to hold in my tears.

Next update is n tha workz 💕