give & TAKE (Part 1)

Amina's P.O.V.

3 Months Later:

I stared at Eric through the glass between us, first at his eyes then at his lips; he had been talking for about 5 minutes and I ain't heard shit he said.

"Okay Mina?"

"Huh", I say snapping out of it.

"Was you listening?", He asked.

"Yeah", I say smiling.

He sucked his teeth. "What I say then."

"Uh.......", I Smiled.

"I'm sorry...."

He looked at me and leaned into the glass.

"You was looking at me the whole time, how you ain't hear shit I said; what was you looking at?", He questioned.

"Oh... I was just thinking about the situation and...... Got distracted."

"Bye what?", He says leaning back.

My eyes drifted down to his dick and once again I ain't hear shit Eric was saying.

"Bae!", He says slightly raising his voice.

"Huh", I say looking at him.

He smirked and leaned back into tha glass.

"You want it?", He says teasing me.

"Oh my gosh", I say covering my face from embarrassment.

He laughed before biting his bottom lip.

"When's the next visit?", He asked.

I sighed. "Next week."

I don't know what it is about Eric, but he knows exactly what to do to get me off; especially with the way he looks at me.

He stared at my chest and back at me.

"That's too fuckin far away."

I laughed. "Okay okay okay change the subject."

I continued. "So you want me to do what?"

"Ight, I want you to get your mother out of that house TODAY, she should have been out; stay under the radar and take off some days from work. I would suggest you tell the police but we fuckin with some real fucked up people and they can do some real crazy shit that the police can't stop."

"Okay", I say dryly.

"I wish I could protect you myself but since I can't I spoke to Yella and Ren, they gone come over tomorrow and watch over you; so don't worry Mina... And I'll be out soon, imma fix all this bullshit."

I laid my forehead on the glass while looking down and he did the same.

"I love you mina", He says holding his hand to the glass.