MatcheZ (Part 2)

Eric's P.O.V.

When I walked inside she was waiting for me at the door and.. pissed... Shit.

I chuckled, "Damn... You scared the shit outta me."

"Mhm, glad to see you made it home", She says as she watched me sit Yella's keys down.

"Why you leave the club", I say as I walked passed her before feeling a blunt object knock me off of my feet, I yelled loudly before landing on my back and backing up against the wall as she held a bat in her hands.

"What the fuck is wrong witchu!", I scream.

"I am sick and tired of being apart of this shit", She starts as she caught her breath.

She continued, "After all I've gone through to be with you no! After all we've been through to be together from your old house, to Detective Michaelson, to Dre, Michel'le and suge knight and I still can't have you to myself?", She shouts as her voice cracked.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Are you sleeping with Lisa?", She questions as her eyes watered.

I frowned. "Cause just like with Michel'le you wanna help her out, keep her safe and be her fuckin.... gangster guardian angel or some shit, are you sleeping with her?!"

"No!"

"Eric!", She shouts as she raises the bat.

"Amina Wright!", I shout at the top of my lungs.

I continued, "I am not sleeping with her!"

"Then why were you looking at her like that?", She says as she clinched the bat tighter while tears fell down her face.

I held on to the wall and tried to stand. "I made a fucked up decision and got distracted", I start.

"And the moment I realized that I had fucked up the person I wanted to be there withs emotions, I came home as soon as possible."

I continued, "But baby you have to realize I have other priorities."

"I'm you main priority Eric, me and your kids!", She screams before throwing the bat near my head.

"I have a fuckin company to run and I can't run it if everyone keeps getting hurt!"

"You can't save everyo-", She starts but was interrupted by the phone ringing.

I limped to the phone before picking it up. "Hello?", I answer irritatedly.

"Nah right now ain't a goo-

"She did what?", I question with a slight frown.

"He ight?", I ask.

"Ight...ill", I start before looking at Amina.

I sighed. "I'll be there in a minute", I say to Yella before hanging up the phone.

I cleared my throat. "Lisa.. got caught in a house fire and-."

"Just get out Eric.... I don't even wanna look at you", She says as she shook her head and walked up the stairs.

I rubbed my face in frustration before heading out of the house and to the Police Department; I didn't tell Amina the complete truth. Lisa didn't get caught in a house fire, she started the fire at her ex boyfriends mansion.

Yella told me that Chilli saw Andre's car outside, meaning Lisa thought he was home.. She was tryna light his ass up, but he just so happened to be out; where and with who? I don't know and I don't give a fuck.