Game Time (Part 2)

Eric's P.O.V.

Amina approached me. "I can't find her", She says as she rubbed her face in frustration.

"Michel'le!!", I shout once again, only to get no answer.

"Maybe she found a way home", Amina says looking at me.

"Let's go", I say as I walked towards the exit.

"Eric", I hear a weak voice say.

My eyes widened as I looked around. "Le!!", I shout.

She sounded like she was gasping for air, she called my name again and I could tell it was coming from the studio.

I walked into the studio and saw no sign of her. "Le?, I say as I approached the booth.

I heard her coughing and ran inside; I was shocked at the site; she was brutally beaten with bruises all over her body". I got on my knees and it looked like she was ckoking on her own blood, I leaned her up.

"Baby stay up okay", I say as my eyes watered.

"They hit my stomach", She says as she tried to stay conscious.

I lifted up her shirt and saw that her stomach was bruised more than anything, his goal was to kill my baby; my tears fell more rapidly.

"The babys gone", She says as her tears slid down the side of her face.

"No no no don't say that", I say as I wiped her face. "Look at me", I say as I held her tighter.

I continued. "Everything's going to be okay", I say as I pecked her lips.

Her eyes went to the back of her head as her body went limp and the only think she could do was breath; I picked her up and hustled out of the booth and headed outside as fast as I could.

"Baby what's wrong with her", Amina questioned.

"Suge or his niggaz beat her", I say as I got in the backseat with Michel'le and held her.

"You drive"

"Okay", Amina says before getting in the driver side and pulling off.

Amina's P.O.V.

I watched as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around her before holding her body tight; he gently rubbed her face as he quietly talked to her.

I tried not to be petty but... I can't help how I feel, he looked like he cared about her more then he should; I pulled into the hospital and opened the door to the backseat.

I watched as Eric got out and carried her into the hospital.

More up next, Comment your thoughts on this chapter. ❤💋