YeYo (Part 1)

Eric's P.O.V.
Ruthless Records

"You bought her what?? For how much??", Yella says as he laughed historically.

"Ion get the joke but ight", I say with my feet on my desk.

"Ain't you the same one that tried to call me whipped, and she gave you the pussy one time and you already buying her shit".

"Aye, at least I got the pussy, uhh how long it take you"?, I ask.

"Whatever"

"Yeah whatever", I say as I chuckled.

I continued. "Anyway we need to get back to some real shit I'm tired of these muthafuckin games, we need to find Suge asap", I say as I looked at Yella.

"I don't know where he is... Not anymore", He says as he sat down in front of my desk.

"Well how the fuck you find him last time?"

"I had connects", He answers.

"And?.."

"Key word is "Had" e".

"What the fuck happened?"

He chuckled. "What's funny", I question.

"I just find it funny that when it was Faith and everything was calm you didn't try to go after him... And we knew where he was but now that it's Amina yo-

"Are you fuckin serious right now?", I question as I frowned.

He sat up. "I was planning to marr-".

"And I was marrying Amina! Nah fuck that I did marry Amina! But what the fuck happened?", I ask as I looked at him.

He sighed. "What happened Yella", I ask once again.

"You know what happened Eric", He says as he took of his hat and rubbed his head.

"Yes I do but you acting like you dont."

I continued. "He had the mother of my child killed and the women I loved killed at our wedding... In front of my kids... I mean shit big man got hit and he wasn't even the target, so what if one of my kids got hit?"

"He went pass too fuckin far", I say as I looked at him. "That's why I wanna find him so bad".

"I'm sorry e..."

I sighed. "Nah... Its coo, you deserved to finally air that shit out; I just want you to know that I cared about Faith to, when we knew where he was and everything was coo... I wanted it to stay that way cause I was thinking about my kids."

"You dont have kids so you don't know how bad it feels to lose one. And mine, they don't deserve this life style and do you think he gives a fuck?"

I gave a weak chuckle, "Everyone expects me to be able to fix everything when I already got so much bullshit going on..."

"I hear you", He says dryly.

A long silence filled the room. "How big man doing?", I ask.

"He went back to Compton... And healing from the wounds."

"Compton... Who the fuck would have thought Compton would feel better then here", I say as I rubbed my face on frustration.

"Sounds like we need a trip back home..", He says as he stood.

"I'm wit that shit", I say as I stood and followed him out of my office.

We drove for while and finally made it back home to 'Compton, CA'.

The first place I stopped was to go see big man, I just wanted to make sure he was all good; then I headed to see my mother. I haven't seen her in a long ass time cause I don't wanna lead Suge to her, so all I could do was speak to her over the phone.

I approached her door before seeing a crack head walking towards me. "Aye wassup e, you still ain't grow huh...", He says as he chuckled.

I looked closer and realized it was one of my old homeboys I used to sell dope wit. Now he using. 

"You... You got some cain on you"?, He questions.

I wanted to give him money but I knew he would just smoke it.

I sighed, "Nah man, ion do that shit no more... It was coo see in you tho, getcho self some help; come on yella", I say as we walked pass him and walked into my mothers house.

Whatchall think finna happen???? 😁😁😁