Ruthless (Part 2)

Eric's P.O.V.

I smiled. "Nice doing business with you", I say to Tupac before shaking his hand.

All these new artist at Ruthless will be sure to make our shit hot again; I watched everyone exit after signing their contracts; I'm going to wait to kill suge cause I got some plans for his ass.

I looked over at Michel'le and she was still having trouble making a decision; I slowly approached her.

"Eric this is a good deal but.. Suge is the father of my child."

"How bout this", I say with my hands on her shoulders.

I continued, "You go home and look at all his files and records and get the contracts for these new artist including yourself.

She sighed, "I don't see how that's going to change my mind."

I slowly rubbed her shoulders. "Eric", She says nervously.

I leaned her head up by her chin and slowly pecked her lips.

"Just go home and do what I said and I can fix all this shit, cause you know you don't really wanna fuck with him."

"but Eri-."

I kissed her deeper as my hand slid up her shirt and rubbed her bellybutton with my thumb.

She was hesitant but kissed me back; I sucked her neck as she leaned her head back. I picked her up and sat her on my desk as I kissed her lips and pulled off her panties before sliding my hand under her skirt and gripping her ass.

I pulled my pants and boxers down with the other hand before pushing inside of her as she held on to me tightly.

"Uhh, Eric", She says breathlessly.

I started thrusting my hips as I held my desk with one hand and her thigh with the other before pumping faster."Shit", I say in her ear while stroking deeper.

I picked her up off my desk and let her bounce on my dick as she moaned my name, after a while I laid her back on a table and stroked slower before pulling off her top.

She swirled her hips with her eyes half open as I sped up and leaned down to suck her tittiez; she rubbed my hair and I felt her pussy throbbing.

"You finna cum baby?", I say as my thrust got harder.

Her body started tensing up as she held my waist and arched her back.

"Yessss uhh yessss!!", She screamed before cuming on my dick.

I watched her catch her breath before pecking her lips, "You gone do what daddy asked of you?"

She shook her head yes. "Good baby", I say before pulling out.

I Always had a thing for Michel'le but because of my respect for Dre, I left her fine ass alone; now Dre is gone and she with that fat fuck, that I don't give two shits about. I care about her but she's another part of my plan to show that nigga not to fuck with me and mine.

Michel'le redressed herself and I did the same; I watched her walk towards the door and roughly pulled her over. I slid my hand down to her ass and gripped it as I looked at her.

"Don't get caught; if you get those contracts you and your daughter can get away from him and you'll be able to make your music."

"What if he comes after me"

"Don't worry, the hardest part for you is getting the contracts."

"Okay", She says with worried eyes.

I frenched kissed her as I rubbed her ass before letting her go.

"Hurry", I say before answering a phone call.

Lol Thoughts? And what do you think is going to happen next? 😁