Player 1 (Part 2)

Play Music:

Eric's P.O.V.

At that point I didn't care about her feelings; by me trying so hard to make everyone's life better I'm fuckin up my own and I don't have time for her petty ass to be stuck on some shit that happened 2 years ago.

I hate when she takes shit too personal; I parked at this club and decided to get a drink just to stop thinking about shit for a little minute.

When I finally got in I saw that it was live music, which was pretty coo; I ordered a couple drinks and sat at a table myself.

"Thanks", I say as the waiter sat my drinks down; the lights dimmed down and focused on the stage as the announcer introduce the act.

"Please give a warm welcome to to our lovely trio, TLC"

The audience clapped as the smooth music began to play.

"I was like peace in a groove, on a Sunday afternoon. You were there, so was I in the park, 4th of July. I was chillin' with my Kool-Aid, when Miss Chilli came to relay that you had a thing for me. Finest thing you'd ever seen."

I watched as they sung, their sound was so soothing and sexy, when their performance was over the announcer said their names as they exited the stage.

They were really coo, but I was wondering how the hell they were only singing in a club and if they were signed; I got up and snuck behind the stage and looked around before bumping into the one with the short blonde hair called Tboz.

"Hey", I say with a smile.

"Hey, what you doing back here?", She questioned.

"You look really familiar", The one called chilli says as she looked me up and down.

"Shut up y'all, its eazy e", The one called Left eye says as she approached us and lemme tell you, she is fine as hell; I could tell she was a lil different from the others to.

"Awww, I knew he looked familiar", Chilli says with smile.

I laughed, "Yeah"

"You out celebrating alone?", Left eye asked.

"Nah, I just came out for a drink."

I continued, "Y'all have a real dope sound and y'all names is hot to."

"Thanks", Tboz says as they smiled.

I continued, "Yall group sounds familiar though, but anyway I wanted to know if y'all was signed to a label."

"See we was signed to a label but uh.. We ain't like how thangs was going so we had to jet", Left eye says as she rested her arm on chilli's shoulder.

"Aw well that means y'all free; come down to Ruthless Records on Monday and I'll be sure to give y'all a good deal."

"That coo witchall?", Chilli asked the others.

"Yeah, for now but we gotta speak on it more later", Tboz says before walking away.

"Thanks eazy", Chilli says as she followed behind Tboz.

"You can call me Eric", I say as I focused on Left eye.

"Thanks Eric", Left eye says as she was about to turn around but I gently grabbed her hand.

"Yes?", She questioned.

"Come on y'all we got a show to do", Tboz says before walking into their dressing room.

"Hold on. Yes?", Left eye says as she looked at me.

"What's yo real name?", I ask with a slight smirk as I looked in her eyes.

She smiled. "If this deal works out maybe I'll tell you, bye Eric", She says as she walked away.

I laughed, "Bye"

When I got home I really didn't feel like speaking or looking at Amina, she pissed me off and I just wanted to be alone; I walked upstairs to one of our guest rooms before undressing myself and laying down.

I closed my eyes and after a few minutes later heard the door slowly open; Amina laid down before wrapping her arms around me, I could tell she'd been crying. I can't stay mad at her even if I tried, I pulled her in my arms and held her tight.

"Its okay", I say as I rubbed her hair.

She breathed slowly as she laid on my chest; no matter how bad things get or how mad I am at her, she still makes me feel like I'm in paradise.

Next chapter coming soon, things are about to get erratic 😏💯🔥