Ruthless (Part 1)

• 2 Weekz Later
Eric's P.O.V.

"Eric wake up!!!!", I hear someone scream.

"Oh god please", I hear a female voice scream.

I made the voice out to be Amina's.

"Oh Faith nooo!!!", She cried.

I quickly leaned up and saw myself surrounded in flames.

"Amina!!", I scream.

I felt myself get pulled out of the room I was resting in.

"Faith! Where is she!!", I scream as I struggled to get away, but it was too late, I was already pulled outside where I saw my baby girl Faith and Amina.

Tears streamed down Amina's face as she held Faith tightly; Yella sat on the curb with his hands on his mouth as tears fell, I slowly walked over to him.

"What happened?", I ask.

"Faith's dead", He says as his voice cracked.

I was shocked; Faith was Amina's best friend for I don't know how long, she's the one that basically told Amina to give me a chance and she was yella's girl since me and Amina met.

I watched yella take a ring out of his pocket and just stare at it; tears began to form in his eyes as his breathing increased.

The fire truck finally arrived and I quickly pulled yella in my arms as I rubbed his back.

"I'm sorry man", I say as I felt my eyes watering.

• 10 Hours later
Mosiac Hotel

Its been 10 hours since Amina's best friend Faith died in a house fire, we all got questioned for hours and still will not admit that it was suge; none of us have spoken yo each other either.

I sat down on the bed of the hotel room and watched Yella quietly sit the ring he'd bought for Faith on the kitchen counter before sitting down outside on the balcony.

"Mina", I say dryly.

She slowly looked up before walking over to me and sitting down.

"You already know what I have to do."

"Eric please", She says as she held my hand tightly.

"He killed your best friend"

"I know but... What if.-"

"There's no what if, either he lives or we do", I say as I looked in her eyes.

I continued, "And by the look of things, he already made his decision; he set that fire knowing my baby was in that house, he just didn't give a fuck."

She held her head low letting a pregnant silence fill the room, and a couple seconds later she finally spoke, "How are you gonna do it?"

• 5 Months Later
Ruthless Records

Now I could have just simply went in Death Row and killed him where he stood, but what fun would that be? So I decided to metaphorically burn down Death Row first.

"And I'll only take 50%, that's my deal", I say to Tupac over the phone.

He chuckled, "How the fuck could I say no?"

"Ight meet me in my office tomorrow so we can talk about your contract with suge."

"Coo", He says before hanging up.

"This is dangerous Eric", Amina says before handing Faith her plate of food.

"I know what I'm doing bae"

"What exactly are you doing Eric", She questioned.

"I want him to watch Death Row crumble; I already got Michel'le, Tupac, D.O.C., snoop, nate dogg, and Danny boy meeting up with me for with new contracts."

"Cause you're paying them extra."

"So? When they stuff get out there we gone get extra money, Ruthless was the best and we finna knock Death Row right back off the charts."

"Okay but they're all still in contract with Death Row", She says with a slight frown.

"And by the time he tries to do anything about it, he'll be dead."

She looked at me with worried eyes.

I pecked her lips,"I got this."

More up next, how do you think the story will end? What do you think is gonna happen next???