Game Time (Part 1)

Thursday
Amina's P.O.V.

I watched as Eric walked back into the waiting room and sat down next to me before burying his face in his hands.

I rubbed his back slowly as his body shook from him trying to hold it together. "Eric", I say quietly.

"They said he's improving", He says before moving his hands from his face.

"That's good right?", I question.

The look on his face was hurt, he looked at me, "I was in there with him Mina.."

"Baby think positive."

Eric's P.O.V.

"Im trying but... He didn't deserve this shit and it-."

I was cut of by the sound of Amina's phone ringing.

I looked at the number. "What Suge", I say before putting the phone on speaker.

He laughed, "Why you sound down lil Eric?"

"You know imma kill you right?", I question.

He laughed historically, "You should be worried about your child's life instead of mine."

I frowned before covering the phone, "Where the girls?"

"Daycare", She says with worried eyes.

"Shit", I say before uncovering the phone.

I continued, "you fuck with my -

"Nigga you can threaten me all you want but... Time for your kid is running out", He says before hanging up.

"Fuck!", I say before getting up and running down the hospital halls towards the exit.

Amina followed behind and got in my car, before she could even close the door I pulled off in the direction of my daughters daycare.

I drove as fast as I could to the next city and finally made it before getting out and running inside; I ran inside and scanned the room for my baby's and my heart began to race.

"Hi daddy", I hear a small voice say.

I turned around and saw it was my baby girl Faith. "Hey baby", I say before kneeling down and pulling her into my arms.

"What's wrong daddy?", She asked.

"Nothing", I say with a weak smile. "Daddy's okay", I say before standing up straught.

One of the teachers in the daycare approached him with Aaliyah in her arms.

"Hi Mr.Wright", time to pick-."

She was cut off by the sound of Amina's phone ringing in my pocket. "Excuse me", I say as I pulled it out of my pocket and walked to the corner of the daycare.

"You think this shit is funny?", I question.

"I thought that was obvious", Suge says as he laughed.

I sucked my teeth, "I knew you was bitch made; just wanted to fuck with my head."

"Why you say that?", He asked.

"Cause I knew you wouldn't fuck with my kid", I answer as I watched Faith play.

He laughed. "Lil Eric; I wasn't talking about that kid", He says before hanging up.

I frowned in confused and felt my heart stop. "Michel'le", I say out loud as I ran out of the exit.

I ran to the car and got inside. "Are they okay?", Amina questioned.

"Yeah", I say as I quickly pulled out of the daycares parking lot.

"Where we going?", She questions.

"He's going after Michel'le", I answer before hopping on the highway towards Ruthless.

"He said that?", She asked.

"Baby I need you to hush right now", I say as I drove faster.

We finally made it to Ruthless; I got out of my car and started looking for Michel'le.

"Michel'le!!", I shout.

I ran inside the building and looked around for her, I looked near the front desk in the restroom and in my office.

"Michel'le!!", My heart beated faster the more I looked for her, scared that he actually tried to hurt her, I really love her and my baby.

"Shit.."

Next chapter coming up next, what do you think happened and what do you think will happen?