MatcheZ (Part 1)

Lisa Lopes aka Left eye's P.O.V.

When he parked in front of my house he turned off his car and looked at me, I looked back at him with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry for what I said in your office, it was.... low an-."

"Goodnight Lisa", He says with a slight frown as he looked back at the rode ahead of him.

I just looked at him before gently rubbing his neck and then his face making him turn towards me. "I'm sorry Eric", I say as a tear slid down my face.

He closed his eyes and sighed. "Its Ight.. I'm sorry he hurt you."

"I'll be okay", I say as I looked in his eyes.

We got out of the car and he carried my bag inside before sitting it down on the couch, he was about to walk out but I stopped him and looked at his face.

"It's ight", He says as he gently moved my hands.

"Eric chill", I say before walking into my kitchen, shortly after I walked out with a first aid kit.

"When you start calling me Eric?", He questions as he sat on the arm of my couch.

I slightly frowned, "I didnt."

"You did"

"No... I didn't", I repeat.

He chuckled, "Yesss you did."

"Can you stop moving you gone get this in your eye", I say as I dabbed his face with peroxide.

"My bad", He says as he watched me.

"And I didn't", I finished as I covered the scar near his eye with a small bandaid.

He laughed, "Okay Mrs. Lopes."

I put everything up and washed my hands before laying on my couch, "Thanks again for helping me."

"No problem..... You sure you're alright?", He questions.

"Yeah it's just.."

"Just what", He asked.

"You just never know how bad shit is gonna get..", I say as I looked at the floor.

He moved closer to me. "You think Andre's gone get worse", He questions.

I looked up at him, "I don't know."

He scratched his head, took off his jacket and scooted behind me before pulling me in his arms. "Eric you don't have to-.

"Its coo", He says cutting me off as he put his leg over mine; his body was so warm and he held me tight but gentle.. It was such a confusing feeling cause I didn't know if I was nervous or uncomfortable but I felt safe.

He continued, "I'm too tired to leave anyway."

"Okay", I say as I slowly closed my eyes

• A Week Later •
Eric's P.O.V.

V