The Middle Man

Eric's P.O.V.
• The Next Day •

The more I thought about it, the angrier I got; I pasted back in forth in my office trying to calm down.

"E chill, it's prolly a good explaination-".

"Ain't no good explanation for the shit!", I shout cutting Yella off.

I continued, "You see the way she smiled at him? Do you see the way she smiled at that mughafucka?!"

He scratched his head, "Yeah."

"She probably gathered all types of infor-", I was cut off by the sound of my company phone ringing.

I frowned, "She really callin' again?"

"I'll get it", Yella says as he got up.

"Nah it's coo", I say as I quickly walked to the phone and yanked it from the hook.

"Listen you scandalous bitch, I seen you in the fuckin street!", I say as I tightly clenched the phone.

"Um Eric?", I hear chilli say in confusion.

"Chilli?", I question.

"You ight?"

"My fault", I say as my face softened.

"Well... Tboz got sick and we been here in the hospital for 3 days, I just needed to call and tell you we won't be able to come in."

"She Ight", I ask.

"I don't know yet", She answers.

"Lisa there witchall?", I say with a pokerface.

"No", She answers in confusion.

She continued, "I thought she'd be with you."

I sighed before rubbing my face, "Lemme speak to Tionne".

She sniffed, "She can't talk right now they still doing testing."

"What the hell you not telling me?", I ask

She sighed as her breath shook, "I'll call you when we get the results".

"Aye, Fuck!", I shout as I heard the phone hang up.

"She ok?", Yella Questions.

"Tionne got sick", I say sitting the phone on the hook.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"They up to some shit", I reply.

I continued, "I don't know what... but imma find out", I say as I leaned off my desk and walked out of my office.

Lisa's P.O.V.
• Later That Night •
*** 11:00 PM ***

I used the key Eric had given me to unlock his door before walking inside.

"Baby?", I call out.

"Why the hell is it so dark in here", I say as I felt along the walls to Eric's bedroom; I saw him resting on his bed and smirked before undressing and climbing on top of him.

"Baby", I say as I pecked his lips.

"Hm", He says with his eyes closed.

"I been calling you all day, why you ain't pick up", I question.

I was about to kiss him again but I felt cold metal against the side of my stomach, I gasped as I looked in his eyes before hearing a click.

"Where were you today?", He questions.

"What", I say shocked. "You heard what the fuck I said, where were you."

"With Tboz and Chilli", I answer nervously.

He tightly grabbed my neck and pressed the bud of the gun against my cheek, "They been at the hospital for three fuckin days, try again."

"Okay", I say quietly before quickly trying to move but he gripped my neck tighter. "Don't try me again; where were you yesterday", He questions.

"With Suge...", I answer as I watched Eric clench his gun tighter.

"Why!"

"I can't tell you that", I say as tears filled my eyes.

"What?", He says as he turned up his face.

"Eric calm down please"

He held the gun to the middle to the middle of my head making me shut my eyes tightly.

"You fuckin with the nigga that killed the mother of my kids, the women I married. Talk!"

"I can't!!", I shout as tears slid down my face.

"Five!"

"Please", I begged.

"Four!.... Three!"

"He'll kill all of us, all the shit he did to your family? He'll do it to us to!"

"He's the reason Tboz is in the hospital Eric", I finish.

"You're lying"

"No I'm not!"

"He knew one of us could get close to you, he gave us to choices; kill you or give him your records from Ruthless and you know which one I couldn't do."

I continued. "So he got Tboz sick..", I say dryly.

"As a warning?", He questions.

"Yes", I reply. He slowly moved his gun off my head. "If I don't bring back something he's gonna kill one of us, maybe more."

"How do I know you're not lying?", He says with a slight frown.

I hit his chest, "I'm not!" I shout. "I told you this shit, now you have to help." The room grew silent and he finally looked at me before speaking.

"I just have one question"

"What Eric."

"Anything with you and me, anything you said.. Was that shit real?", He questions.

Hey everyone I apologize I apologize I apologize for the long wait; if you keep up with my other books you know I'm writing like 100 things at a time and I have a lot of things going on, but imma try to get this book finished ❤️🔥