Ringz (Part 1)

Eric's P.O.V.

When I slid off my boxers she kissed my neck before slowly pecking my lips.

I watched as she stroked my dick with her hand and was about to sit on it before quickly grabbing her waist stopping her.

"What?", She says confused as she looked down at me.

"I- I....", I sighed. "I can't do this shit."

She looked down and smirked, "It feel like you want to."

I looked down and chuckled before getting serious and sliding her hand off of my erected member. "Yeah.. but I love Amina and you know that; I kissed you and shit's bad enough."

She rolled her eyes as she slid her panties back up and put her bra back on before wrapping the cover around her.

I pulled up my boxers. "I told her I would fix everything and I'm still fuckin up...", I say as I shook my head.

"You can't fix everything", She says as she looked at me.

She continued. "We almost slept together, but you stopped it... that proves.... Somethin", She chuckled.

"It doesn't it matter.. To be honest", I say as I stood and started to redress myself.

"I should be home."

She turned up her face, "So you just gone leave me here alone?"

"My girl is home alone!", I say slightly raising my voice.

"You wasn't thinking bout all that before", She says as she turned towards the couch.

"Well I am now."

"Whatever Mr. Wright"

"Nah, we way past that.. but I am sorry if you feel like I led you on", I say as I walked towards the door.

She quietly sighed, "I understand... thanks for everything", She says still facing the couch.

"No problem"

I opened the hotel room door and headed home; when I walked inside I took a long shower and tried to decide whether I should tell Amina what happened or not. I decided to just act like it didn't happen, because it was a moment of weakness and I didn't really do anything, so why stress her?

I pulled on my beater and and sweats before walking into my room and seeing Amina sleep on our be.

"Mina", I say as I leaned over her and kissed her neck slowly before leaning to her ear and telling her how sorry I was and promising to make her my first priority.

"I get so caught up in trying to do shit for everyone and I'm sorry Mina... for now on its just me and you", I say as I look in her eyes.

"How can I trust you", She questions.

"Because one, I don't want you hitting me with anymore bats."

She gave me a weak chuckle. "And two, I just wanna be all about you.. I'm done seeing you hurt, seeing you cry, stress and being part of the reason why... for now on I just wanna make it right, nah fuck that I'm gonna make it right and I mean that."

I continued. "I promise", I say as I gently rubbed her face.

She turned towards the wall, "We'll see."

I sighed before laying behind her. "I love you.."

The room grew silent and after a few seconds she slid her hand over to mine and held it, "I love you more."