Deception (Part 1)

Eric's P.O.V.
• 1 Week Later

Yella carried my kids to the car as I watched Aminas casket being loaded into her grave, I unballed my fist as tears filled my eyes. My breathing increased and I couldn't stop the tears from flowing.

"I'm not obligated to be here with you", I hear Amina say as I reminisced on the time we spent together.

I thought about the first kiss we had, the things I'd done to get her, the times when I was in prison that she'd bring my baby to see me and how she forgave me for all my fuck ups.

She was who I was meant to be with... A girl who was meant for me, someone who changed me in a way no one else could. And Now she's gone.

I felt someone hold on to my arm as I looked at her casket. "Come on Eric", I hear Lisa say.

She continued. "Let's get you home", She says as she walked me to Yellas car.

• Breaking Point
*** 2 Weekz Later ***

"Eric stay up!!", I hear a female voice scream as my blurred vision increased.

She continued. "Oh my god, what did you take!?", She shouted.

"Eric stay with me please", She says as I made the voice out to be Lisa's

I was quickly rolled on a stretcher into a large room, I tried to fight them off but I was to too weak from the medication I'd taken.

They then stuck a long tube down my throat before pouring a liquid into the other end making me throw up the pills I'd swallowed, they did it over and over each time worse then the last..

• 2 Hourz Later

"Why you do it", Lisa questions.

I sighed as I stared at the ceiling and avoided making eye contact with her.

"Eric", She says slightly raising her voice.

"You know why".

I continued. "Suge fuckin won... He took the main motivation, inspiration and real support I had... I don't wanna be here no more", I say as my eyes watered.

"What makes you think it was Suge?", She questions.

"He's been fuckin wit my family for a long time... And when we knew where he was everything was calm so I decided to let that muthafucka have his life."

"But that was a mistake.... I should have killed him when I had the fuckin chance...", I say as a tear slid down my face.

She rubbed her face in frustration, "But you got kids that need you".

"They have Yella, ren and ami-", I say before choking on my words.

I wiped my face. "And Amina's mother", I manage to say as I finally looked in Lisa's red eyes before looking back at the ceiling.