Deal with the D.. Suge (Part 2)

Dre's P.O.V.

I watched Eric's daughter Faith sleep and contemplated if this was too much, but to be honest it doesn't even matter now.

It's already done and once these papers get signed me, michel'le, and D.O.C will be free from that bullshit so I can have my own shit.

"What time is it", Suge says before resting his blunt in the ashtray.

"9: 55", I answered.

"If he's late we changing locations and we gone have to take certain measures to let him know we not fu-."

Suge was cut of by a knock on the hotel room door; I picked up Faith and she started moving.

"Shhh shh, you're ight", I say as I headed towards the door.

"I want my daddy", She says whining.

"Shhh", I looked out of the peephole and saw Yella.

I opened the door and smiled, "Wassup yella."

Yella's P.O.V.

I looked at him and shook my head in disappointment.

"Give me his daughter first", I say with my hands out.

I hate that Eric put me in the middle of this shit; he worked out some crazy shit and I wanna have her in my arms so we can leave as fast as possible.

He handed me Faith and she laid on my shoulder. "Hi", She says with her eyes closed.

"Hey baby girl", I say as I rubbed her back.

"The papers", Dre says with his hand out.

"You scandalous Dre", I say as I handed him the release papers and walked away.

"Aw don't be like that Yella; if you want I can get yo contract to", He says as he chuckled before closing the door.

I quickly made my way down the stairs and outside to the car.

"Where's my mommy and daddy", Faith says as I got in my car.

I fastened the seatbelt and started the car before pulling off and speeding back to Amina's place.

Dre's P.O.V.

For whatever reason the papers where inside of a envelope; I walked to suge and approached his desk.

"Look at what the fuck I got", I say as I opened the envelope and handed the papers to him.

He chuckled before scanning the release forms; a mug slowly appeared on his face.

"You didn't read this shit before letting her leave?", He questioned.

I sighed, "No why?"

"Because this shit doesn't say Eric Wright!", He yells before throwing the papers at my face.

"What the fuck does it say then", I say before picking up one of the papers.

When I saw it I was instantly filled with rage, the line that was supposed to have Eric's signature on it read, "Mickey Mouse."

This how he wants to play huh.

Lol questions, comments, or concerns?? Ohhh comment what y'all think finna happen next. 😇😇