Wounds (Part 1)

Eric's P.O.V.

I anxiously awaited the arrival of my baby girl hoping that Yella made it out of there.

"Eri-."

"Shhh", I say cutting Amina.

I continued, "I'm scared to Mina.

She tightly held my arm and after a few minutes I heard a car speed into our drive, I quickly picked up my 9 before cocking it and looking out of the window.

My heart lightened when I saw Yella get out of the car with Faith before running to the house and banging on the door.

I put my gun back in my pants before running to the door, opening it and taking my Faith out of his hands.

I held her so tight and felt my eyes watering a little; I honestly felt I could have lost my baby tonight.

"Daddy you're home", She says as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You gotta go back?", She says before looking in my eyes.

"No hell nah, I'm never leaving you", I say as I held her in my arms.

Amina checked all over Faiths body to make sure was okay.

"Ight, y'all gotta head out there to Faiths house", I say before pecking Amina's lips.

"You coming to right?", She questioned.

"I got business to take care of Mina."

She sighed and handed Faith to Yella and he carried her outside.

"Eric don't do this"

I frowned, "Amina."

"No Eric, we've spent long enough without you!", She shouts.

"If that nigga finds us, you gone spend longer without me! Now this nigga left my company, raped my girl, talked shit to me while I was in prison and kidnapped my daughter! I'm not letting that slid, fuck nah and if I die because of that know that it was from love for you and her."

I continued, "To be honest I should kill him slow."

She slowly approached me, "Is it for love or your revenge?"

"Both", I replied.

She shook her head and turned around to walk out, "Hey", I say as I grabbed her arm.

She hid her eyes from mine. "Expect me home", I say as I rubbed her face.

"Whatever Eric", She says as she moved me off and walked outside to yella's car before getting in and pulling off.

I grabbed my 38 and put it in the front of my pants, time to end this bullshit.

I hope you're enjoying it so far, I know that I haven't been working on this book but I lowkey had writers block for a minute but hella ideas for my other books. 😂😂