give and TAKE (Part 3)

"I'm waiting for you to", I say with my eyes closed.

He sighed. "I know."

The next day, Eric touched me so gently, he sucked on my neck, held my body and kissed me deeply; I can honestly we made love and didn't just fuck.

When we were finished he laid between my legs with his head on my chest.

"Wow", I say as I rubbed his hair.

He laughed.

I continued, "You out did yourself."

"Yeah but.... You moved differently; like you were afraid of me", He says before looking at me.

He continued. "I know that I made mistakes in the past but I'm not gonna hurt, you especially like he did."

"I just feel a little different.. Vulnerable and violated; I need time to feel myself again", I explained.

"I understand", He says as he intertwined our fingers.

"Eric"

"Hm?", He answered.

"What do I do about these papers", I asked.

He sighed. "If shit gets too serious have me sign them but Dre just a bitch, he ain't gone do no dumb shit unless suge persuades him to."

"I'm scared"

He looked down, "I'm sorry this happened."

"It's okay", I say as I held him.

By the time it was time for me to go I was redressed and ready.

Eric hugged me tight, "I love you."

"I love you to", I say as I tightly held him.

He laughed, "Baby you gotta let go."

"Okay..", I say as I hesitantly let him go.

He followed the guard and was gone, this shit gets harder each time.

I walked out of the prison and left home waiting to be greeted by my mother.

I unlocked the door and walked inside before being shocked at the site, my mother and daughter were missing and my home was a wreck; I could tell there had been a struggle.

Tables where flipped, glass was broken and my mother's cell phone was crushed; what am I going to do?

My breathing got heavier and I began to panic; I sat down with my hands on my head rocking back and forth.

A few minutes passed and my cellphone rang, I picked it up and it was the hospital.

"Hello?", I answered as my leg shooke rapidly.

"Mrs. parker?", The lady asked.

"Yes this is she", I say nervously while trying to keep it together.

"Your mother suffered a stroke that was brought on by stress, do you know how that might have happened?", She questioned.

My eyes watered. "No, but I'll ask her about it."

"Well she will be ready for pick up by tomorrow."

"Okay, but where's my daughter?", I asked.

"Your mother was the only person that was brought here."

Immediately my heart sunk.

"Oh.... Okay.", I say before hanging up.

I cried with all types of thoughts going through my head, the first thing is getting Eric to sign these papers; this is our daughter and dre was supposed to be Eric's friend. He took this way too far.

I picked up my phone to call the prison but my phone rang first, it was the prison.

"Hello", I answered.

"Baby I got good news", Eric started.

"Baby I gotta tell you something", I say as tears blurd my vision.

"Hold on baby listen", He says in excitement.

I sighed. "What is it Eric?", I questioned.

"Daddy's coming home"

Moreeee shit finna pop off y'all, finna get hype so be ready; vote and comment what you think is about to happen. 😁🙌💋