playing With Fire (Part 3)

Amina's P.O.V.

I put on a fake smile before sitting down. "So have you found another place yet?", I ask.

She looked at me, "I can't yet, Eric gotta deal with Suge", She answers.

I sighed, "Right."

She picked up her baby bag and a pregnancy test inside of a zip lock back slipped out; she didn't see it so she stood and walked to back to her room.

Later That Night
Eric's P.O.V.

I dried off before wrapping my towel around my waist and walking into my bed room.

"Bae", I call out to Amina.

She rolled her eyes, "What Eric."

I walked to her. "What's wrong baby?", I question.

"What do you want Eric?", She says with an attitude.

"You", I say as I leaned down and started kissing her neck.

"Aw you don't want your lil girlfriend tonight?", She questioned.

I stopped and looked at her, "What?"

"You heard me", She says with a frown.

I was shocked and tried to hide it before immediately thinking of every excuse in the book.

"You talking bout Michel'le? Why you say that?", I asked playing dumb.

"You know why, the way you drive her back and forth from and to work, you protecting her and this", She says as she threw a pregnancy test at me.

I sucked my teeth, "So just cause you found a pregnancy test, you calling her my girlfriend? Babe I'm protecting all of us and I drive her to and from work cause if she driving alone Suge has a better chance of getting to her."

I continued. "I love you Mina... Since the time I saw you in the crowd at our concert and laughed cause you were too shy to speak to me", I say as I rubbed her face.

"I don't wanna hurt you baby", I finished.

"Okay", She says as she threw the test in the trash.

She continued, "Do you know who the father is?"

"I'll ask her about it", I say as I turned out the light.

"Now give daddy some", I say as I laid back.

She laughed. "No, just cause you love me that doesn't mean you won't hurt me, so once we get a DNA test I'll trust you; until then, you know where you laying yo head."

I sighed before getting a pillow and cover before getting up and walking out of my room and to the couch; I laid down thinking about how fucked up shit gone be when we get that pregnancy test.

"Eric", Michel'le whispers to me.

I looked up and she gestured for me to come in her room, I shook my head no and closed my eyes; I listened as she walked out of her room and approached me before pulling my boxers down.

"Le-."

"Shhhh", She says quietly before leaning her head down.

I bobbed her head faster and closed my eyes as my toes curled, my baby knows how to gimmie what I want.

Amina's P.O.V.

I walked out of my bedroom and Eric had already left to work with Michel'le. I dropped Faith and Aaliyah of at daycare and headed to work.

I parked my car and heard my phone ring before reaching over and answering it.

"Yes?"

"I don't appreciate lil Eric taking my business."

I immediately hung up the phone before starting my car and pulling off; I sped off in the direction off in the direction of Ruthless.

Next update coming soon, Vote and comment what you think is gonna happen next. ❤💋