Playing With Fire (Part 2)

• 3 Months Later

Eric P.O.V.

I moved Michel'le into our guestroom to keep her protected from suge cause what we're about to do is sure to send his ass over the edge.

Amina is 6 months pregnant and I don't know how to feel, I'm happy about it but its going to bring on more stress; our house is in a different city then Ruthless Records, so hopefully that keeps suge from finding out where my baby's are.

"Thank you Eric", Michel'le says before sitting on her bed.

"No doubt", I say as I walked towards the door.

"Eric", She whispered.

"Hm", I say as I walked to her.

She leaned me down and started French kissing me.

"Uhuh", I say as I kissed her back and finally managed to stop..

I continued, "Lé, you know we can't do that here."

"But Eric, I want you now"

"Shit", I think to myself.

"Not tonight", I say as I walked towards the door.

She sat with a frown before laying on her side, I walked out of her room and into the living room.

When I picked up the envelope with the contracts inside and looked through it, a smile stretched across my face.

"Mina!!", I shout to Amina.

She walked out of our room and approached me.

"Yes?"

"Look at this shit", I say as I handed the document to her.

She looked at it and smiled. "You gonna use this?", She questioned.

"When its time, yeah", I say as I rubbed her stomach.

"Just use it now", She says with a frown.

"Amina"

She shook her head as she looked at me before sitting the document down and walking into our bedroom and slamming the door; which means I have to sleep on the couch.

I threw everyone's contract with suge knight into our fire place and watched them burn, next is Death Row.

• 5 Months Later

"Back to get wreck, all respect to those who break they neck to keep they hoes in check 'Cause, hoes, they sweat a brotha majorly and I don't know why, your girl keeps paging me

"Back to get wreck, all respect to those who break they neck to keep they hoes in check 'Cause, hoes, they sweat a brotha majorly and I don't know why, your girl keeps paging me."

I watched as Tupac continued to spit fire in the booth, coming out with hit after hit; I don't know why he always hitting the booth with out a shirt but as long as he gets the hits out, it's coo.

"Eric", Michel'le says as she tugged on my shirt.

"Hold on baby", I say as I watched pac.

"I have to talk to you about something Eric.".

I sighed before walking out of the studio and watching her approach me with sad eyes.

"What's wrong bae", I say as I rubbed her chin.

Tears fell down her face, "I'm pregnant Eric and you're girl is pregnant to; and I know you don't love me."

I tried to act surprised about her being pregnant, but that was part of my plan, to take everything from suge.

"I've been taking care of you already right?", I say in between kissing her.

"Yes bu-."

"Then why wouldn't I take care of our baby?", I question.

I kissed her slowly, "Stop stressing baby and of course I love you."

"Okay", She says as she wiped her tears.

We walked back into the studio and Tupac was finished recording, I haven't heard from suge yet but I just know he got some shit coming our way.

Amina had our baby 2 months ago and she's beautiful; I know that what I'm doing with Michel'le is wrong, but my pride won't let me stop; I feel like I have to get this nigga's company 6 feet under.

Amina's P.O.V.

I held my 2 month old Aaliyah and my 4 year old Faith as we posed for pictures; things have been calm for a while but I know that its not the end of this.

Eric is playing a real dangerous game and I hope he's watching his own back; when the shoot was finally over, I changed Faith and Aaliyah back onto their regular close and then myself before heading home.

I walked inside and saw Michel'le playing with her baby. "How long is she gone be here", I think to myself.

"Hey baby", Eric says as he approached me and pecked my lips.

"And hi to you to", He says before picking up Aaliyah and pecking her lips.

He took both of our daughters in the back room and played with them, leaving me and Michel'le in the living room together.

Next up, I have two crazy ideas for this next chapter sooo be ready 🙌🙌 lol