give & TAKE (Part 2)

Amina's P.O.V.

My mother found me the next day and took me to the hospital, I feel empty and I'm sick of feeling defenseless...

A week later:

Eric's P.O.V.

It's a week later and my baby still ain't call, she ain't never waited this long to talk to me; I thought about what Dre said and wondered if he actually laid hands on her.

It was finally my turn to call home and I dialed my Amina's number.

"Hello"

I smiled. "Hey... Why you ain't been calling?"

"Dre said that you were in the hole."

I sucked my teeth. "No I'm not, he just said that so you wouldn't call but aye.... You still gone come down here for the visit?"

She took a while to answer. "I... No.... I can't."

"Why?", I say confused.

"I... Don't feel good.."

"Amina what the fuck you hiding", I say irritatedly.

"Nothing I just don't feel like... Doing that right now."

"Bruh last week you wanted to fuck my brains out now you don't feel like it?"

I continued. "Wait... This got something to do with dre don't it."

She didn't answer.

"So he really gave you dick... And now you don't want me...", I say hurt.

"No Eric its not like that!"

"Then what is it!?", I shout.

"I'll come okay! Just stop... Stop being so fuckin sensitive", She says before hanging up.

I don't know who to trust.

Amina's P.O.V.

I slowly got dressed, not in the mood to do shit, my down there still hurts from Dre; and right now... I just don't want anyone sexually, of course I wanna see Eric; but I can't tell him what happened or he'll lose it again.

When I was finished getting ready I made my way downstairs and to the car before getting inside and leaving to the prison.

I walked inside and a guard led me to the conjugal visit room, he open the door and I walked inside. The guard closed the door and I sat on the bed waiting for Eric.

A minute later Eric walked inside and closed the door before walking to me and kissing me deeply, I wraped my arms around him and let my tongue play with his.

"Mmmm", He says as he slid his hand down and rubbed my inner thigh, I moved his hand while kissing his lips; he picked me up and laid be back on the bed and started to unbutton my pants.