Player 1 (Part 1)

Eric's P.O.V.

She held my hand as I tried to calm her down.

"Eric it hurts!!", Michel'le screams as she pushed.

"I know baby, just a lil more", I say as I rubbed her face.

She squeezed my hand tighter and pushed; I watched as the the nurse finally delivered our baby before cleaning her off.

I pecked Michel'le lips slowly. "You did it baby", She gave me a weak smile as she caught her breath.

"Would you like to hold her", The nurse asked.

I smiled, "Yeah"

The nurse walked towards me as our baby started to cry, I reach for her but I couldn't get to her; I felt my body heating up and saw that Michel'le was unconscious and the machine flat lined.

I looked back at the nurse and it was Suge standing in her place.

"Bye little Eric", He says as he held a gun to my head before pulling the trigger.

The gun went off and I quickly leaned up, I was covered in sweat and breathing heavily.

I wiped the tears from my eyes before getting up and walking to the bathroom; after splashing cold water on my face I walked out of the restroom and looked at my daughters and Marcel, I laid down with them and held them tightly.

Them dreams been fuckin me up; I'm not even worried about me, I can't let anything happen to my kids.. It's time.

Next Day

The next day I woke up early,  thinking of losing my kids got me spooked so I decided to take this nigga out while I could; I quietly got up and got dressed before walking out of our hotel room and outside to my car.

I opened the trunk of my car and took out my Smith & Wesson before getting in and starting my car.

"Imma make this quick", I think to myself before pulling off.

I've known the location of Death Row and Suge's house for a while but I wanted to make him suffer before killing him; I can't wait for that cause he's already taken too much from me.

I parked down the street before getting out and walking down to Suge's mansion, when I walked to his door I didn't see a car in his driveway.

I looked through his windows and saw that there was no furniture inside; I frowned before walking back to my car and pulling off.

I drove down to death Row where there was no furniture inside, cars outside or people.

"Fuck!", I say as I kept looking around, I clenched my gun tighter; everything and everyone is gone. He must have known I was gone make my move.

Damn..

• 2 Years Later •

When we left the hotel we managed to get another house; after being unable to find Suge, losing Michel'le and Tupac getting killed I had to finally let this pride and anger go.