Just Good Friends (Part 2)

Eric's P.O.V.

"How this shit happen", I say partly stunned.

"Don't worry about all that", She says as she stood.

I turned up my face. "Whatchu mean don't worry about it, who did this to you?", I ask once again.

"I just said-."

"I don't care about what you just said, it's already been too much shit going on here Lisa; just fuckin tell me so I can help you!", I say raising my voice.

"I don't need your help!", She shouts.

A frown slowly appeared on my face, she sighed. "Look...Imma just try to be here on time more... Okay?"

I shook my head, "I'm just tryna help yo ass."

"Like you helped Michel'le?", She questioned, I stayed silent as I just looked at her.

"Thanks Mr. Wright but I can handle my own", She says as she put her sun glasses back on before exiting.

I looked at my reflection in my window before watching her get on the bus.. To be honest she was right I couldn't even help Michel'le or our baby... I sighed before grabbing my keys and heading out of my office.

• L.A. Music Awards •

The next night I thought about what Lisa said and she was right, what she's going through is none of my damn business so I don't need to worry about out it but I do need to worry about getting myself together along with this wedding

Yella told me Suge been under the radar which didn't spark my interest, I'm tired of his fuckin name to be honest and I'm just glad that we past that bullshit.

Me and Yella headed down to the L.A. Music awards and it was pretty coo even though we only won one award, everyone kept asking "Do you think it'll be more to come", and I said no.

You can't rap "Fuck tha police", get your music band from MTV and constantly win awards; that shit just ain't gone happen. To be honest I don't give a fuck about the awards, I get paid either way.

"Ight man I'll see you next week", I say to Yella as I walked towards my car.

When I finally got in the house I took a long ass shower and was prepared to lay my ass under the bed.

"Hey baby", I hear Amina say as I brushed my teeth and she rubbed my shoulders from behind.

"Hey Mina", I replied.

She laughed before playfully hitting my arm and turning me around; I looked her up and down saw she had nothing on but red pumps. I smirked before rinsing my mouth out and looking back at her.

"Follow me", She says strutting into our bedroom.

I licked my lips. "No doubt", I say as I followed her.

• 4 AM •

I groaned as the phone rang louder waking me from my sleep before feeling on my nightstand and picking it up.

"Hello?", I say as I rubbed my eyes, but no one answered, I sucked my teeth about to hang up but heard someone call my name.

"Eric", I hear Lisa say over the phone, I frowned. "What Lisa?", I whisper.

"I-.. ", She sighed.

"I need a ride home, he's kicking me out of his house", She finished.

"How the hell is that my problem?", I ask in confusion.

"Eric"

I looked at the phone for a few seconds before putting it back to my ear, "I'll be there in a minute."

"Thank you"

"Be outside", I say before hanging up and gently moving Amina off of me. I pulled up my boxers, got dressed and headed out; to be honest I really shouldn't help her ass cause she was just telling me to stay the fuck out of it.

When I pulled up to her boyfriends neighborhood I didn't see her outside, I parked in front of his mansion and saw that his lights were on and heard yelling from inside; I turned my car off and walked to the door before walking inside.

"Andre calm down!", I hear Lisa shout.

"I'm just trying to get the rest of my things, my friend will be here in a minute", She says as she sniffed.

"No I said get the fuck out now"

The room got quiet and I finally heard him hit her. "Shit", I say before running to her and pushing him away from her, he pushed me back and I punched him I'm his jaw making him fall to the ground.

"Shit", He says as he held his jaw.

"Its too early for this shit!", I shout, I looked back at Lisa and helped her up. "Go get your stuff."

Andre leaned up, "Lisa who the fu-"

"Now Lisa", I say cutting him off, she looked at her boyfriend then at me before running upstairs.

I watched as he slowly got up. "I guess you her new nigga huh?", He questions.

"Nah", I answer as I watched him.

He looked at me before running and tackling my shit and punching my face, I quickly grabbed his hands kneed his stomach before punching him off of me; when I got top I kept punching until Lisa pushed me off making me realize he was unconscious.

"You got Whatchu need", I ask as I catch my breath.

She looked at me with wide eyes as she shook her head yes rapidly before helping up and walking me outside.

I'm sorry these updates be sooooo slow I'm trying y'all and Aye y'all 👀👀 the cover made by yours truly? I hope you like it💕 More Drama up next..