Game Time (Part 3)

Play Music:

Play Music:

Eric's P.O.V.

I kissed her slowly as she rubbed my face; she's doing good right now but the doctor says she definitely has some broken bones.

I rubbed her face gently, "They gone fix you up real good... You gone get better and  imma treat you real good so we can take care of this baby..."

She smiled with tears in her eyes. "Okay", She says as she tightly held her stomach.

I held her as I sat in a chair with my face in her neck, "I love you so much."

"I love you to", She says as she breathed slowly.

I heard the doctor walk into the room and leaned my head up before wiping my eyes.

"Its time for her procedure", He says as he unlocked the sides of her bed; I let her go and watched him roll her out of the room before getting up and walking into the waiting room.

Amina stared at me with a frown. "What?", I question before sitting down.

"Eric cut the bullshit", She says as she looked in my eyes.

I turned my face up, "What's wrong witchu?", I ask.

She sighed, "Did you fuck her?"

"Huh?", I say playing dumb.

"Huh my ass Eric, did you fuck her!", She shouts.

"Shhhhh", I say as I leaned up.

She mugged as her leg shook rapidly, "Yes or no."

Everything crashing down... I did something wrong for revenge and now its all coming back on me, I lowered my voice to keep from making a scene.

"Eric did you fuck her", She asked once again.

I held my head low, "Yes"

A few seconds went pass and I felt her slap me before roughly hitting me, everyone in the waiting stared as she screamed .

"Amina!!", I yell.

She kept going, I tightly held her wrist as her eyes watered.

"Why", She asked.

"At first it was just to get back at Suge but now I actually love her."

She looked disgusted. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?!", She questions.

"Of course I don't love her more than you, I just.... I care about her; Amina I'm sorry."

She snatched away from me, "I stayed with you after all that bullshit?. Waited for you to get out of jail and loved you after you talked all that shit about not loving me!"

"I know Mina and I'm sorry; I should have thought about what I was doing and I tried to tell you but it was too much going on."

She picked up her purse and walked towards the exit, I chased after her hoping she'd listen to my weak ass excuses; just cause I love Michel'le, doesn't mean I don't love Amina.

"Baby please", I say as I held her hand", I can't lose her; my heart belonged to her the day I met her, I just made a selfish ass mistake and now I'm paying for that shit.

"I don't know", She says as she cried.

"Mina-."

"No", She says as she snatched away from me before walking out of the hospital.

I wiped my face and tried to calm myself as I waited for Michel'le's procedure to be over; a few minutes later, I watched as her doctor entered the waiting room.

He approached me before sitting next to me. "Mr. Wright?", He says dryly.

"Yes?", I say nervously.

"We couldn't stop the internal bleeding.."

"No.... Man noooo please fuckin try again!", I shout as I started breaking down.

"I'm sorry... We did everything we could."

"She's gone?", I question.

"No but... She doesn't have much time and.."

"And what", I ask as my breathing got heavier.

"Your baby was gone before you even made it here... She didn't know how to tell you."

I was shocked, It felt like my body was falling and I was on fire, my mind was racing but the only thing I could do was cry; I felt sick and started wheezing.

I haven't had an asthma attack since I was a teen, but this shit started fuckin me up, I got my inhaler and pumped it and could finally take control of my breathing.

The doctor helped me up, but my body was sore and I felt like I was going to just drop. "Would you like to see her?", He asked.

I got slowly shook my head yes and followed him down to her room.

More up next, thoughts on this chapter and what you think will happen next?